The Bad Girl Sleeps In My Bed

a/n: This story is my intellectual exclusive property. Any text written underneath this story is protected under United States, United Kingdom and international copyright laws. The content may not be copied to another computer, transmitted, published, reproduced, stored, manipulated, projected, or altered in any way. Any violation of this can be punishable by the law.

Basically, don't steal my story or shit will go down. If you see anyone copying this, please PM me.

Any similarities to other books/characters is purely coincidental.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

RATED R (?) - This book will have alcohol, drugs, swearing all that stuff. But no smut you dirty people. 

Started: August 2015

Ended: February 2016

Yes, I know this book will be incredibly cliché but I love those kind of books and I promise I will make it unique and not like other good guy/bad girl stories.

The Bad Girl Sleeps In My Bed

Hollie has been a bad girl ever since she was little girl. She used to make fun of other kids, push them around, cause trouble and make her parents go insane.

Levi has been a good guy all his life. He always had perfect grades, never did anything bad and respected his parents like every kid should.

When Hollie has trouble with her family, she crashes at Levi's for a few days, hoping her parents would just calm down and she could go home. But everyone knows that opposites attract and when Levi and Hollie spend the night together, they find themselves unable to leave each others' company.

Make sure you vote and comment if you like this & please follow me to keep updated with my books.

Author here from January 2020: This book is horrible. Please for the love of God, check out my other works instead.