❁ Chapter Thirteen ❁

Video: a trailer made by xEnchantingMelody

The Bad Girl Sleeps In My Bed ❁ Chapter Thirteen

"So you're seriously ditching me for like a week?" I ask as I lean against the doorframe. There's an open suitcase in front of the bed filled with clothes and a few more clothing pieces are placed on the bed, ready to be placed into the suitcase.

"It's just for a week, you'll be fine without us," my mom rolls her eyes at me as she walks out of her closet with a few pairs of shoes in her hands. Placing them in the suitcase, she looks up at me. "Besides, Hollie's here like all the time so you won't be alone."

"I'm underage," I smirk. "You can't leave me alone without parental supervision."

Mom crosses her arms across her chest and gives me a playful smile, "I can always invite Grandma over, I'm sure she'd be happy to watch over you for a week."

I shudder as I think about staying with Grandma for a week, "No, thank you." Even though I love my Grandma she's very old and therefore her health isn't that good. She will literally tell you random stories that don't fit with your conversation. Plus she isn't the best cook either, unlike most grandmas, so I would probably stave to death since she's against buying junk food, as it will ruin my health. "I'd die of starvation if she was here."

"You're just being dramatic," Mom laughs and sips up her suitcase. She grabs the blazer that's dangling off the bed, pulls it on and fluffs out her hair. Turning to me, she asks, "How do I look?"

"You look stunning, Mom." I reply 100 per cent truthfully. My mother is the prettiest woman on this Earth and I'll never forget that. Literally God blessed her mothers' uterus, there's no other explanation as to why my mother looks so gorgeous.

"Aww, you're the sweetest," she hugs me and places a kiss on my cheek and grabs her purse. I take her suitcase and help her take it downstairs. She probably has enough strength to carry a basic suitcase downstairs but I don't want her to struggle and hurt her back or something similar. I care about her way too much and don't want her to get injured. It's not like carrying a suitcase would injure her but you never know, one small mistake and you can pull a muscle.

"Is everyone ready?" My mom inquires once we get downstairs. My two siblings and Dad walk out of the kitchen, all of the dressed like they're about to leave. My father has carried another suitcase downstairs and it probably has my siblings' clothes as well.

"All of you are leaving?" I ask, scoffing.

My mother lets out a huge sigh, "Levi, you'll be fine without us. I left you some extra cash on the kitchen counter in case you run out but we have enough food at home so you'll survive one week without us. The week will be over before you know it." She ruffles my hair as they open the door and start taking their suitcases to the cab waiting outside.

Victor and Elena skip down the path to the car and Dad opens the door for them to get inside. Before Elena sits inside, she runs over to me and hugs me tightly. I wrap my arms around her and pull her up from the ground so she rests on my hip.

"I'll miss you so much," she says as she wraps her tiny arms around my neck.

"I'll miss you too, kiddo."

The four of them sit inside the cab and wave at me as they leave. Making my way back inside, I take my phone out of my pocket and text both Cole and Victoria to come over here. I haven't spent time with them in a while so hopefully Cole won't be a dick and will actually come over here. I can't play CoD with Victoria since she doesn't know anything about that game and playing alone is kind of boring as well. I suppose I could call Diego but I'm not sure if we've passed the acquaintance level.