❁ Chapter Ten ❁

Picture: Gif of the kiss.

The Bad Girl Sleeps In My Bed ❁ Chapter Ten

I've never been the type of a guy to go to parties. I just don't see the appeal of them and I don't want to risk my health just for one night of fun. You can have fun without damaging your organs and there's no need to consume alcohol, especially in order to be 'cool' so you can fit in with the popular group.

So why am I getting ready to go to a party?

I never thought I'd sink that low and go to a high school party but I can't say no to Hollie, now that she has agreed to go to prom with me. I might as well go to one party and see what the big deal is about them. I never said I'm going to stay there for a long time; I can just go for about an hour and then sneak home without Hollie noticing.

I'm basically wasting my entire Saturday night just to hang out with a bunch of drunken teenagers. I could be at home writing a song or watching Netflix but here I am, standing in front of a mirror to make sure I look presentable and all ready to head out. My parents weren't exactly happy when I told them I'm going to a party. I've been good my entire life and never let my parents down but this feels like I'm letting my parents down and I'm positive they're thinking I'm going to turn into a male version of Hollie and I won't succeed in life like I've always been trying. I guess they don't understand that you can go to a party without becoming addicted to alcohol or trying hardcore drugs. I'm just going to get a prom date. Wow, that sounds more pathetic than I thought.

I stand in front of the mirror and scan my outfit once more. I'm wearing a simple pair of black jeans, a gray sweatshirt and random black boots. I didn't want to bother with my hair so I just left it in a messy mop on the top of my head and messed it up even more to give a sexier vibe to it.

Oh, God, Levi please stop, you can't be sexy.

I take my car keys from my desk, check the address of the party on my phone and head out the door. Hollie is probably there already as the party has been going on for about an hour and a half. But since I'm so classy, I have to be fashionably late.

A king is never late, everyone else is just early.

At least that's what I tell myself every time I'm late for something.

I arrive at the house in about 15 minutes the street is already packed with cars. Some teenagers are stumbling across the road towards the beach and many of them are outside smoking, one or two are even passed out on the lawn. I step out my car and then I hear the extremely loud music playing. The lawn is filled with empty solo cups, random trash and food wrapping, cigarettes and all kinds of things that I don't even want to know about. I'm pretty sure someone is vomiting by the bushes right now.

I step inside and scrunch up my nose. The house smelled like alcohol and sweat, not the best combination. A bunch of people are on the dance floor, grinding against each other as usual. I guess I haven't missed out on anything in the past three years of high school since this is a terrible experience. Thank God I never have to come to a party like this ever again. Hopefully college parties are a lot better and people don't drink so carelessly like they do in high school.

I maneuver through the crowds of people towards the kitchen to get a drink but I'm stopped by some blond who grabs my arm and drags me to the dance floor. She starts grinding against my body and is way up in my personal bubble. I awkwardly stand there and don't know what to do.

My eyes lock with Diego and Hollie who are a bit away from me. Both of them are staring at me, amused expressions on their faces. Hollie is making random movements that I should grab the girls butt and touch her. I try to walk away but the girl wraps her arms around my neck.