❁ Chapter Two ❁

Picture: Levi, who's portrayed by Douglas Booth

The Bad Girl Sleeps In My Bed ❁ Chapter Two

I blink my eyes a few times to make sure I'm seeing correctly but once I realize that Hollie is indeed standing in front of me with a completely see-through white shirt, which shows her red lace bra, and black makeup smudged around her eyes.

I'm not used to attention like this. Heck, I don't even get this much attention from my best friends. No one stays over at my house, ever. I'm the awkward quiet guy who spends his days writing music, sleeping or working on art pieces. I don't have friends over, not to mention attractive girl friends.

Hollie and I used to be friends way back in the good old days. Our parents were friends back then – I think they still are friends – and they made us hang out at the park a lot and we'd play hide and seek or ride around the neighborhood with our bicycles. We were pretty hard-core back in the days. Hollie was kind of a badass even back then. Whenever she fell of her bike or hurt herself, she wouldn't cry and whine like other girls, she would just walk it off like nothing happened. Once she started getting older, she even slapped a guy who accidentally threw a soccer ball at her. Yeah, she was an eight-year-old rebel.

Once my parents realized that Hollie was bad influence to me, they kind of forbid me to hang out with her and once I went to primary school, I met Cole and Victoria, who are now my best friends – they spend a lot of time at home studying so we don't get to hang out that often.

I come out of my little daze when I realize Hollie isn't looking at me but at my body. Then I realized I'm not wearing a shirt since I walk around shirtless in my house. I awkwardly cover my stomach with my arms, as I'm quite insecure about my body and Hollie's eyes snap back to mine.

"So, can I stay over?" she asks again. "Or am I interrupting?"

"No, no, you can stay over." I reply, my words stumbling out of my mouth in a pile. Hollie removes her leather jacket and places it onto the clothes rack next to the door where my coats are hanging. "I can get you some of my clothes if you want to and you can throw those into the dryer." I suggest and Hollie nods her head. Before I realize what she's doing, she pulls her top over her head, revealing her bra, and takes off her pants, revealing a matching pair of undies.

I look away from her as a true gentleman and rush upstairs while she walks towards the laundry room. I'm surprised she even remembers where that is as she hasn't been into my house in almost 10 years. I grab a pair of grey sweatpants from my drawers and a black T-shirt and take them downstairs but before I put on a T-shirt as well to make things less awkward. Hollie is leaning against the wall in only her underwear and I hand her the clothes, walking back to the couch in rushed steps.

"You're so awkward around me," Hollie mutters. "It's kind of cute." She leaves the room – probably going to the washroom to put on the clothes – and I can finally take a deep breath. I didn't even realize I was this tense. I turn the volume up on the TV and focus all of my attention on the show.

Hollie comes back a few minutes later and sits on the other end of the couch, placing her legs onto the couch and grabbing her phone from the coffee table. The phone lights up, signalling she has a new text message and she opens it. Her fingers move quickly on the touch screen and in seconds she sends the message and starts doing something else on her phone.

We sit in silence for the rest of time, none of us uttering a word. The TV is keeping me from going insane from the awkward silence but I'm guessing Hollie doesn't care about that since she's on her phone. Occasionally she lets out a few giggles – which are heavenly sounding – or tucks her hair behind her ear since it keeps falling into her face. I would leave the hair if I were her, it made her look ineffably cute.