The Daily Orange: Episode Three

Vote and Comment Please!

___________________________________________________________________________

The Introduction Section:

Same today as always! :)

The Quote Section:

This is for all of us GIRLS out there:

"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself."

~Anna Quindlen~

The Law Section:

Ridiculous Laws in Oklahoma:

1. It is illegal for women to do their own hair without being licensed by the state.

2. It is illegal to wear your boots to bed.

3.Cars must be tethered outside of public buildings.

The Question Section:

1. How many shoes do you have?

I have too many to count.  I have my regular shoes that I wear everywhere and I have church shoes and I have regular sandals that I don't wear anymore, and I have... you get the point.

2. Is your room messy?

Yes.  But I'm cleaning it this summer.  It's not messy messy, but it does have clutter on my desk and in my closet.  The thing is this:  I really hate it being messy, I just need to convince myself to clean it up.  You know how that is?  Ugh, it makes me frustrated. :(

3. Do you have any pets?  What kind(s)?

My family has a pet Chihuahua.  She is SOOOO cute.  She's black and white... scratch that... she's white with black spots.  That's better.  Anyway, she is annoying sometimes because she barks at every little noise... *rolling of eyes*

The Definition Section:

1.a. Define the word hateful:

When someone has harsh feelings towards another.

1.b. Actual Definition of hateful:

Adjective:  Feeling or showing hatred.  (Hating is a weird emotion and is hard to explain...)

2.a. Define the word angel:

Something that watches over you.

2.b. Actual Definition of angel:

Noun:  A guardian spirit or guiding influence.

3.a. Define the word small:

Cramped... not a lot of room... hard to hold... I don't know...

3.b. Actual Definition of small:

Adjective:  Of a size that is less than normal or usual.

The Spotlight Section:

And the lucky winner is...................

amazgladier!

Go check out her stories:  My Boss Got Me Fallin' In LOVE, A Secret I'll Never Tell, and Not So Perfect...

P.S. I've read My Boss Got Me Fallin' In LOVE and I LOVED it so much.  A Secret I'll Never Tell is the second book and so far it is just as amazing as the first book.  :)

____________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys, I would like a lot more comments and votes, so if you could just answer all the questions and definitions than I would be happy.  If you think this is a lame idea than just TELL ME.  I don't want to waist my precious time on something that no one likes.  Just letting you know.  So, if I don't have comments or votes I might not update anymore.  Simple as that.