The Daily Orange: Episode Seventeen

• Dedicat a Dr. Seuss

Vote and Comment:

____________________________________________________________________________

The Introduction Section:

This Episode doesn't have Definitions or Jokes.  It's the usual but without those things...

The Quote Section:

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

~Eleanor Roosevelt~

The Law Section:

Ridiculous Laws in New Jersey:

1. It is against the law to 'frown' at a police officer.

2. All cats must wear three bells to warn birds of their whereabouts.

3. There will be no boiling of bones on the property.

The Question Section:

1. Have you ever dyed your hair?  If yes, what color?

No, but if I did I would probably do it some kind of crazy color!  Pink, black, and... red!  I'm just kidding you guys!  Haha...  I wouldn't dye my hair... I wanted to a while back but my mom wouldn't let me because she says it looks fake.

2. Are you a Night Owl or are you an Early Bird?

Eleven o'clock on school nights and anytime during the summer!  I'm a crazy night owl!

3. Do you have a normal eating schedule?

No!  During school, yes.  But during the summer?  Summer is to relax...!  I just eat a breakfast/lunch in one meal and save dinner till later... ha!

The Spotlight Section:

And the lucky winner is.........

Dr. Seuss

I used to live on his books when I was younger!  If you haven't heard of Dr. Seuss than you need to Google him because his books are awesome! :D

____________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm so glad that this is almost over!  I won't have to update everyday anymore!  The Sequel is going to be so awesome...

(The point being that I won't upload every day... )

The Daily OrangeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara