The Daily Orange: Episode Twelve

Vote and Comment!

______________________________________________________________________________

The Introduction Section:

This one has jokes in it... enjoy.

The Quote Section:

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

~Dr. Seuss~

The Law Section:

Ridiculous Laws in Hawaii:

1. Billboards are outlawed.

2. All residents may be fined as a result of not owning a boat.

3. Coins are not allowed to be placed in one's ears.

The Question Section:

1. Have you ever had a broken bone?

No.

2. Have you ever had stitches?  Why?

Yes.  Because my wisdom teeth.  The stitches have finally fallen out!  Yea!

3. What's your favorite book on wattpad?

I'd probably have to say that I like all the one's I've read so far.  They're all so good! :)

The Joke Section:

All Jokes come from:  http://justcleanjokes.com

1. Hard Work Fortune:

A young man asked an old rich man how he made his money.

The old guy fingered his expensive wool vest and said, "Well, son, it was 1932.  The depth of the Great Depression.  I was down to my last nickel."

"I invested that nickel in an apple.  I spent the entire day polishing the apple and, at the end of the day, I sold the apple for ten cents."

"The next morning, I invested those ten cents in two apples.  I spent the entire day polishing them and sold them at 5:00 pm for 20 cents.  I continued this system for a month, by the end of which I'd accumulated a fortune of $9.80."

"Then my wife's father died and left us two million dollars."

2. Time For Crime:

A turtle walked into a sheriff's office.  "I've just been attacked by three snails!" he shouted.

"Tell me what happened," the sheriff replied.

The turtle shook his head: "I don't know, it all happened so fast!"

3. Scavenger Hunt:

A woman answered her front door and saw a little boy holding a list.

"Ma'am," he explained, "I'm on a scavenger hunt, and I still need three grains of wheat, a pork-chop bone and a piece of used carbon paper so I can earn a dollar."

"Wow," the woman replied.  "Who sent you on such a challenging hunt?"

"My babysitter's boyfriend."

The Spotlight Section:

And the lucky winner is.........

MarleyMars!

Go check out her stories:  Behind Blue Eyes and Let Me Help You, Please.

_____________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Okay, so I finally got it up seven minutes after 12.  Sorry about that... I thought I could make the 12 o'clock dead line, but I didn't.  Okay, I'll have one today again I guess. :D