The Daily Orange: Episode Six

Vote and Comment Please!

______________________________________________________________________________

The Introduction Section:

Again I'm not doing the definition section because I just don't feel like picking random words today.  So enjoy the jokes and questions.  And if you want to, tell me your favorite joke. :)

The Quote Section:

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die, it's the moment in life when you actually feel alive."

~Anonymous~

The Law Section:

Ridiculous Laws in South Carolina:

1. Horses may not be kept in bathtubs... hmmm...

2. Every adult male must bring a rifle to church on Sundays to ward of Indian attacks.

3. It is considered an offense to get a tattoo.

The Question Section:

1. What's your favorite meal?

I love stir-fry, but only when it has A LOT of sauce to go with it, and rice.  You can't forget the rice with stir-fry.  Yummy! :)

2. What's your favorite book?  And who is it by?

My favorite book so far is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen!  Ah, her books are so awesome!

3.Do you own a car?

No.  Simple as that.

The Joke Section:

All Jokes come from: http://justcleanjokes.com/

1. Hungry Bats:

A vampire bat came flapping in from the night, his face covered in fresh blood.  He parked himself on the roof of the cave to get some sleep.  Pretty soon all the other bats smelled the blood and began to hassle him about where he got it.

"Buzz off," he said.  "I need some sleep."  They were very hungry though, and persisted until he finally gave in.

"OK, follow me," he said and flew out of the cave with hundreds of bats behind him.  Down through a valley they went, across a river and into a forest of trees.

"Do you see that huge oak tree over there?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, yes!" the bats all shouted.

"Good!" said the tired bat, "Because I sure didn't."

2. Helping With Dinner:

A fifteen-year-old boy came bounding into the house and found his mom in bed.  He asked if she were sick or something.  He was truly concerned.

Mom replied that, as a matter of face, she didn't feel too well.

The son replied, "Well, don't worry a bit about dinner.  I'll be happy to carry you down to the kitchen so you can cook."

3. The Four Stages of Life:

1) You believe in Santa Claus.

2) You don't believe in Santa Claus.

3) You are Santa Claus.

4) You look like Santa Claus.

The Spotlight Section:

And the lucky winner is................

Sahazinator!

Go check out her story:  The Suite Summer

_____________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I do.  :)