The Daily Orange: Episode Four

Vote and Comment... you know you want to push that orange vote button to your left.... :)

______________________________________________________________________________

The Introduction Section:

Okay, this one is a bit different.  Instead of a question section there's a joke section.  You don't have to comment on the joke section but you can tell me if you liked that section better.  It's just something I was trying out.  I might go back to questions.  :)

The Quote Section:

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death."

~Albert Einstein~

The Law Section:

Ridiculous Laws in Colorado:

1. It is illegal to to kill a sick person by frightening them.

2.Using a firearm to fish is strictly forbidden.

3. You may not carry a concealed weapon that is over six feet in length.

The Joke Section:

All Jokes come from: http://www.justcleanjokes.com/

1. One Cool Coffee:

A woman pulled up to the drive-thru of a fast-food restaurant and ordered coffee.  She asked the clerk to put some ice cubes into the cup so that she could drink the cool coffee quickly.  At the window, there was a delay.

Finally, a teen-aged girl came to the window looking frustrated.  "I'm having a problem," she announced.  "The ice cubes keep melting."

2. Family Vacation:

A man took off with his family to tour the country.  When he returned, his next door neighbor asked how he enjoyed the vacation.

"Well," he replied, "have you ever spent three weeks in a mini-van with those you thought you loved?"

3. Sleeping Sensation:

A dentist was scheduled to extract four wisdom teeth from Jim, a high-school student, who had opted to be sedated for the procedure.  As the anesthetic was being administered, the doctor asked Jim how he was feeling.

"Man, I'm so tired," he replied groggily, struggling to keep his eyes open, "I feel like I'm in English class."

The Definition Section:

1.a. Define the word crazy:

Someone that does something out of the ordinary

1.b. Actual Definition of crazy:

Adjective:  Unsound; cracked; flawed.  Unsound of mind; psychopathic; insane.  Temporarily unbalanced, as with great rage.  Very enthusiastic; very eager.  You get the point! :)

2.a. Define the word standing:

On two feet...

2.b. Actual Definition of standing:

Adjective:  To be or remain in an upright position on the feet.

3.a. Define the word invention:

A contraption someone made from their imagination...

3.b. Actual Definition of invention:

Noun:  A new device or contrivance.

The Spotlight Section:

And the lucky winner is.................

mailianne!

Go check out her stories: WAIT! He's real?! and A Picture Worth Four Words

_____________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

None today.