The Daily Orange: Episode Twenty

Vote and Comment.

___________________________________________________________________________

The Introduction Section:

I'm sorry to say this, but this Episode is the very last of this book... but the good news is that there will be a sequel!  Yea! I hope.... anyway, since this is the last one, I've decided to put all sections in: Introductions, Quotes, Laws, Questions, Definitions, and a Joke.  So enjoy, and I'll be back on July 24, 2011.  If it is past this date, then you don't have to worry about it!  haha!

The Quote Section:

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

~Dr. Seuss~

The Law Section:

Ridiculous Laws in Kansas:

1. No one may wear a bee in their hat.

2. Musical car horns are banned.

3. Before proceeding through the intersection of Douglas and Broadway, a motorist is required to get out of their vehicle and fire three shot gun rounds into the air.  (!!!!!)

(Have I done Kansas before?)

The Question Section:

1. Do you have any suggestions as to what I could put in the sequel?

Talk away!

2. Do you like the idea of having a sequel to this?

Please tell me what you think in a comment!

3. Do you ever paint your toenails?

YES.  My sister got a nice sparkly fingernail polish and I absolutely LOVE it!

The Definition Section:

1.a. Define the word ending:

The closing of something special (or not so special... haha).

1.b. Actual Definition of ending:

Noun:  An end or final part of something, esp. a period, an activity, or a book or movie.

2.a. Define the word exquisite:

Something out of this world!

2.b. Actual Definition of exquisite:

Adjective:  Extremely beautiful and, typically, delicate.

3.a. Define the word beginning:

The start of an adventure.

3.b. Actual Definition of beginning:

Noun:  The point in time or space which something starts.

The Joke Section:

This Joke comes from:  http://justcleanjokes.com

The Cat Came Back:

A man didn't like his wife's cat and decided to get rid of the animal one day by driving it a few blocks from his home and leaving it at the park.  As he was getting home, the cat was walking up the driveway.

The next day he decided to drive the cat further away.  He put the beast out and headed home.  Driving back up his driveway, there was the cat!

The man kept taking the cat further and further and the cat would always beat him home.  At last he decided to drive a long, long way out of town, down a winding path of barely-used roads.

Hour later the man called home to his wife.  "Honey, is the cat there?"

"Yes," the wife answered, "why do you ask?"

Frustrated, the man replied, "Put him on the phone, I'm lost and need directions."

The Spotlight Section:

And the lucky winner is................

Oshawott664!

Go check out her stories: Warriors: The New Begining and Life as we know it

AND...

EVERY ONE OF MY FANS!

Thank you to all of you that made it possible to write this!  My inspiration came from ColdFirePlace: (Her Purple Alien story was my inspiration).  So if you have the chance, please go to the first Episode of this book and check out her stories!  I promise you that you'll love them!

___________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sadly, this is the last update for this book!  Thank you for reading, and look for the sequel... p.s. you'll know what it is when it comes out!

P.S. Take the quote into serious contemplation.  Don't cry because I'm done writing this 'book', but smile because I decided to do it.  :D  .... not that anyone is going to cry because it's over.... :)