The Daily Orange: Episode Five

Vote and Comment.  Please.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The Introduction Section:

This time it will be a bit different: instead of the definition section there will be a joke section.  And yes, the questions are back!  The definitions will be back when I have my dictionary with me...  (no, I don't cheat with the answers, I answer truthfully :) )

The Quote Section:

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."

~James Dean~

The Law Section:

Ridiculous Laws in New York

1. The penalty for jumping off a building is death.  (Go figure)

2. Slippers are not to be worn after 10:00 pm...

3. While riding an elevator, one must talk to no one, and fold his hands while looking toward the door.

The Question Section:

1. What is your favorite kind of ice cream?

I love vanilla.  I don't know why, but it just is refreshing for some reason.  Also, chocolate is a close second. :)

2. What's your favorite candle smell?

Jolly rancher.  My mom and my sisters went to get a bunch of candles from a candle store and we happened by a watermellon jolly rancher one.  It's my favorite!

3. What is your favorite animal?

I love pigs.  They're so... cute?  And if you haven't noticed from my writing, all my stuff is pink.  So, naturally, I collect pink pigs!  They're so cute! :)

4. What's your favorite thing to collect?

My favorite thing to collect used to be rocks.  I would have a ton, and they weren't even pretty, but I would come in with them and put them in my bedroom.  Then, mysteriously, they disappeared when my mom cleaned my room one day... oh well. :)

The Joke Section:

All Jokes come from:  http://justcleanjokes.com/

1.Fee For Service:

Two brawny men came to a woman's house to install some new floor covering in the kitchen.  Once they had moved the stove and refrigerator out of the way, it was not long before the job was done.

As they were getting ready to leave, the woman asked them to put the heavy appliances back in place.

The two men demanded $45 for this service, stating it was not in their contract.

She really had no choice but to pay them.  As soon as they left, however, the doorbell rang.  It was the two men.  They asked her to move her car, which was blocking their van.

She told them them her fee: $45.

2. Minor Infraction:

"How long have you been driving without a tail light?" asked the policeman after pulling over a motorist.

The driver jumped out and ran to the rear of his car.  He put his face in his hands and gave a long, painful groan.  He seemed so upset that the cop began to feel sorry for him.

"Come on, now," the officer said, "don't have to take it so hard.  It isn't that serious."

"It isn't?" cried the driver.  "Then you know what happened to my boat and trailer?"

3.Dog vs. Cat:

A Dog thinks: These people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... They must be awesome!

A Cat thinks: These people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... I must be awesome!

The Spotlight Section:

And the lucky winner is....................

nineler!

Go check out her story: Sofie Dumas

P.S. It's really good! :)

____________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I will be switching between definitions, jokes, and questions, but I'm thinking that there will always be a question section so you have something to comment on every time.  :)  Thanks for reading!