The Daily Orange: Episode Eighteen

Vote and Comment.

____________________________________________________________________________

The Introduction Section:

Same as usual: Jokes this time instead of definitions.  I promise I'll do definitions before I end this...

The Quote Section:

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

~Friedrich Nietzsche~

The Law Section:

Ridiculous Laws in Missouri:

1. Worrying squirrels is not tolerated.

2. Dancing is strictly prohibited.

3.  Minors are not allowed to purchase cap pistols, however, they may buy shotguns freely.

Just for you guys to know: I love worrying squirrels, I absolutely LOVE to dance, and I don't like shotguns.  End of story.

The Question Section:

1. Have you ever shot a gun?  (Not at someone, but at a target)

YES!  It was the scariest thing I've ever done!  Maybe I'll let ColdFirePlace go into details... lol :)

2. Did you vote for this Episode and every Episode before this one?

No, I don't vote on my own stories.

3. What is one question you want me to ask before ending this "book"?

.........................TELL ME IN A COMMENT..........................

The Joke Section:

All Jokes come from: http://justcleanjokes.com

1. Couch Moving:

Co-Workers sympathized as my mother complained that her back was really sore from moving furniture.

"Why don't you wait till your husband gets home?" someone asked.

"I could," my mother told the group, "but the couch is easier to move if he's not on it."

2. The Ten Dog Rules:

1. The dog is not allowed in the house.

2. Okay, the dog is allowed in the house, but only in certain rooms.

3. Ok, fine, the dog is allowed in all rooms, but has to stay off the funiture.

4. The dog can get on the old furniture only.

5.  Fine, the dog is allowed on all the furniture, but is not allowed to sleep with the humans on the bed.

6. Okay, the dog is allowed on the bed, but only by invitation.

7. The dog can sleep on the bed whenever he wants, but not under the covers.

8. The dog can sleep under the covers by invitation only!

9. The dog can sleep under the covers every night.

10. Humans must ask permission to sleep under the covers with the dog.

3. Cookie Trap:

Returning from a trip to visit her grandmother in Canada, a woman was stopped by a state trooper for exceeding the speed limit.  Grateful to have received a warning instead of a ticket, she gave him a small bag of her grandmother's delicious chocolate chip cookies and proceeded on her way.

Later, the same woman was stopped by another trooper.  "What have I done?" the woman asked.

"Nothing," the trooper said, smiling.  "I heard you were passing out great chocolate chip cookies."

All Jokes come from: http://justcleanjokes.com

The Spotlight Section:

And the lucky winner is.............

MYSELF!

Go check out my stories: Heartbeat and The Daily Orange.... oh wait, you're already reading this!  Haha! :)  (P.S. These are the only ones worth reading... the other ones aren't so good... that's why I didn't mention them.)

____________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Nothing today.  Just that I'm going on vacation for two weeks this next Sunday and won't be able to upload anything... too bad for you guys... sorry about that. :)

I barely made the 12:00 AM time limit!  Yea!