The Daily Orange: Episode Ten

Vote and Comment please!

_______________________________________________________________________________

The Introduction Section:

 Jokes have replaced the definitions in this episode.  :)

The Quote Section:

 "Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."

~Elbert Hubbard~

The Law Section:

Ridiculous Laws in Virginia:

1. It is illegal for a woman to drive a car up Main Street unless her husband is walking in front of the car waving a red flag.

2. It is illegal for a person to ride on the handlebars of a bike.

3. It is illegal to flip a coin in a restaurant to see who pays for a coffee.

The Question Section:

 1. What was one of your dreams last night?

Okay, so I just remembered my real dream... the marshmallows were just a back-up... anyway, my sister was chasing me around with a bottle of lotion: she was threatening to squirt some into my nose... anway, she finally caught me and squirt it into my nose.  When I went to the bathroom I could see a ton of lotion in my nose!  It was totally gross! :)  Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that one more than eating marshallows...

2. What is your favorite subject in school?  (If you are going to school that is.)

Biology all the way.  Don't ask me why because I really don't know why.  For some reason I started to like it this last year... it's still a mystery...

3. Do you like poetry?

Yes, but I don't write good poetry...

The Joke Section:

 1. Stair Ride:

A mother was with her 18 month old son.  She had him strapped into a backpack child carrier, and she was rushing to catch the bus.  She tripped and fell down an entire flight of stairs.  She was bruised, bleeding and had torn her jeans... but her main concern was, naturally, for her child.

He fears were alleviated though when from behind her she heard a gleeful giggle followed by, "Again, Mommy!  Again!"

2. Bagged By The Morning:

A Scotsman visited London for his annual holiday and stayed at a large hotel.  However, he didn't feel that the locals were friendly.

"At 5 o'clock every morning," he told a friend, "they hammered on my bedroom door, on the walls, even on the floor and ceiling.  Heck, sometimes they hammered so loud I could hardly hear myself playing the bagpipes."

3. Strawberry Fertilizer:

A farmer was driving along the road with a load of fertilizer.  A little boy, playing in front of his house, saw him and called, "What've you got in your truck?"

"Fertilizer," the farmer replied.

"What are you going to do with it?" asked the little boy.

"Put it on strawberries," answered the farmer.

"You ought to live here," the little boy advised him.  "We put sugar and cream on ours."

The Spotlight Section:

 And the lucky winner is...............

BittersweetDreams!

Go check out her story:  The Eye of the Night.

_____________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 Okay, so I've decided, after SO many people have been reading this, that I will be continuing on to 20 episodes and then start on the sequel.  Just so you don't get confused when more episodes show up. :)