The Daily Orange: Episode Eight

Vote and Comment Please.

______________________________________________________________________________

The Intorduction Section:

Last night I was brainstorming questions that I should ask and finished the rest of them off.  If you haven't heard yet, I'm only going to Episode Ten and then starting on the sequel.  This one will be completed! Yea!  :D

Go ahead and tell me your favorite joke! :)

The Quote Section:

"It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel."

~Anonymous~

(It seems that I like all the quotes that have no names on them... sorry about that.)

The Law Section:

Ridiculous Laws in California:

1. Many animals are illegal to own as pets, including snails, sloths, and elephants.

2. No vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour.

3. Nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool.

The Question Section:

1. Do you like warm water or cold water more?

I like cold water more.  I can't stand warm water!  Yuck!

2. What is your favorite movie?  (Done with real people because we already covered the animated ones...)

My favorite 'people' movie is Alice in Wonderland.  The new one that just came out.  I think they did very well on it! :)

3. What is your favorite girl/boy name?

Girl Name: Abigail

Boy Name: Abram

(I know, I like names that start with A...)

The Joke Section:

All Jokes come from:  http://justcleanjokes.com/

1. A Ride to School:

The new family in the neighborhood overslept and their six-year-old daughter missed her school bus.  Her father had to driver her.  Since he did not know the way, he said that she would have to direct him to the school.

They rode several blocks before she told him to turn left, several more before she indicated a right turn.  This went on for 20 minutes--left, right, left, right--but they finally reached the school.  Then her father realized they were only five blocks from home.

Much annoyed, the father asked his daughter why she'd led him around in such a circle.

"That's the way the school bus goes, Daddy," the child explained.  "It's the only way I know."

2. Studying Tip:

A college pizza delivery boy arrived at Larry's house.  He knocked on the door and Larry answered.  After taking the pizza, Larry asked: "What is the usual tip?"

"Well," replied the youth, "this is my first trip here, but the other guys say if I get a quarter out of you, I'll be doing great."

"Is that so?" snorted Larry.  "Well, just to show them how wrong they are, here's five dollars."

"Thanks," replied the youth, "I'll put this in my school fund."

"What are you studying in school?" asked Larry.

The lad smiled and said: "Psychology."

3. Another Wrong Number:

Dave was sound asleep when his wife nudged him.  "The phone's ringing," she said sleepily.  "At this hour it must be for you."  She turned over and closed her eyes.

Dave rolled out of bed and tramped downstairs.  A moment later he climbed back into bed and shook his dozing wife awake.  "It wasn't for me, after all," he said.

His wife crawled out of bed, pulled on her robe, and was at the door when he mumbled into his pillow, "It was a wrong number."

The Spotlight Section:

And the lucky winner is........................

Ixjustxatexyou!

Go check out her story:  WAIT!!!!  She's My WHAT?!?!?!?!

______________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Yes, there's only two more episodes before I complete this book... I guess you can call it a book....