The Daily Orange: Episode Nineteen

Vote and Comment!  At least comment...

______________________________________________________________________________

The Introduction Section:

Jokes this time... haha

The Quote Section:

"I believe that everything happens for a reason.  People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

~Marilyn Monroe~

The Law Section:

Ridiculous Laws in Mexico:

1. No fireworks may be thrown by hand during Holy Week.

2. Cyclists must not lift even one foot off the peddles, in case they lose control.

3. It is illegal to say to anyone "Have a nice day."

The Question Section:

1. Are there any books you'd like me to read?  (P.S. yes, I have asked this question before, but no one looked at chapter thirteen... is it because it's an unlucky number?  I could change the number... maybe then people would look at it?  Oh well...)

Go ahead and answer this question... I'll answer it too:  Heartbeat!  Go and read it!

2. Do you have sisters or brothers or both?

I have two sisters, both older than me!

3. Can you remember the last thing you read on here?

It was Pathway to my Heart by ColdFirePlace!  Oh my goodness, if you haven't read it, you need to go read it now!!!!!!!! It's amazing! :)

The Joke Section:

All Jokes come from:  http://justcleanjokes.com

1. Camping System:

The loaded mini-van pulled in to the only remaining campsite.  Four children leaped from the vehicle and began feverishly unloading gear and setting up the tent.  The boys rushed to gather firewood, while the girls and their mother set up the camp stove and cooking utensils.

A nearby camper marveled to the youngsters' father, "That, sir, is some display of teamwork."

The father replied, "I have a system: no one goes to the bathroom until the camp is set up."

2. Morning Run:

The drill sergeant, making his morning announcements to a group of newcomers in a training camp, stated: "Today, gentlemen, I have some good news and some bad news.  First, the good.  Private Johnson will be setting the pace on our morning run."

With this the platoon was overjoyed, as Private Johnson was overweight and terribly slow.  But then the drill sergeant finished his statement:  "Now for the bad news.  Private Johnson will be driving a truck."

3. Testy Coffee:

A diner was agitated that the waiter had brought him no spoon with his coffee.  "This coffee," he said loud enough for most of the other patrons to hear, "is going to be pretty hot to stir with my fingers."

The waiter reddened, made a hasty retreat to the kitchen and returned shortly with another cup of coffee.

"This one isn't so hot, sir," he beamed.

The Spotlight Section:

And the lucky winner is..................

dancequeen22!

Go check out her story:  Dead Girl's Basement

____________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Okay, one last day till I'm outa here!  Haha, that's a joke... I will miss you guys terribly! :(

Yes!  I got it out before 12:00 AM!  ENJOY! :)