Chapter One

Hello lovelies !! I thought it would be best to update the first few chapters pretty quickly, just to get the story started ?? Idk, just my thoughts .. Lol

Enjoy !! Xx
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Harry was walking through the grocery store, going up to grab a box of cereal, when all of a sudden he felt something, or someone, on his leg.  He looked down to see a very, very young, blonde hair girl looking up at him through teary blue eyes.  "Da-dee" she managed to get out through tears and sniffles.

Oh.

She was separated from her dad.  Harry has been in that kind of situation before when he was a kid, and knows how scary it can be.  Who was he to just leave this kid alone while she was crying for her dad? So he decides to kneel down to her level, and comfort her until her dad shows up.  He repeatedly tells her that "it's going to be okay," and "everything is fine, your daddy will be here soon".

While sitting in the middle of the cereal aisle for about two minutes, a frantic looking man, wearing an Adidas sweatshirt and joggers, runs up to Harry and the little girl. "Thank God!" He shouts out loud, while ripping the little girl away from Harry's embrace to his own chest. "Kaster ! What have I told you about wandering away from me while we are out in public places?" He says to her, trying to keep a calm tone, but not being able to help his voice cracking at the end, due to his crying.  "I sowy da-dee", the little girl, or Kaster, Harry had figured her name is, says.

Harry figures that it is time to move on with his shopping, so he excuses himself from the reunion.  Except, when he goes to turn around, his shopping basket filled with groceries falls out of his and, and everything inside goes all over the floor.

He curses at himself, and crouches down to pick up the food.  While he bends over, his eyes are met with the most beautiful pair of bright, blue eyes he has ever seen.  He is at a loss of words just looking at this young man, so all that manages to come out of Harry's mouth is, "Oops".  The man opposite of Harry gives him a small smile, and whispers back, "Hi".

Harry can't help the small blush appear on his cheeks.  He can't help himself, this is a very attractive man standing before him !!

"M'sorry about that" Harry says while standing up.  "No need to be sorry.  Anyways, Curly, I have to get going. Work and all. But thank you, I don't know what I'd do if Kaster had run up to some creepy stranger." Harry smiles at the nickname, "It's Harry, and I'm glad she ran up to me, too.  Gave me the chance to talk to a nice lad like yourself."  Harry smiles, and the other man returns it, "Louis," is all he says.

Harry's not quite sure if it was appropriate to flirt.  Normally, he would have no problem with it, but this was different.  Louis was a father, he assumes. Although, he looks too young to be married, and isn't wearing a ring, Harry's not sure if Louis is single.

He nods to Louis, and walks away, continuing with his shopping.  Not able to get a certain pair of blue eyes out of his head.

※※※

Thoughts ?? (: Lauren