Chapter Fifteen

Louis POV

I wake myself up at half after six, which gives me an hour to get Kaster and me ready.

I turn on the shower, and while I wait for the water to heat up I brush my teeth.

Once I step into the shower, my muscles automatically start to relax. While I'm cleaning myself, I start to think about Harry. We haven't exactly 'talked' since the date night, and I'm starting to feel guilty about how I reacted. I should've let it go.

I'm not an idiot, I know that Nick character has something to do with Harry's change in attitude. Why? I have no clue, and that's why I can't be mad. I don't know about their past! I'm sure Harry has a reasonable explanation as to why he suddenly shut down.

I finish rinsing off my body, and take a step out of the shower and wrap my waist in a towel. I allow my hair to air dry, and then run over to my dresser and pull out black skinnies and a green Adidas sweatshirt.

I walk over to Kaster's room, and see her small figure sound asleep. I admire her for a couple of moments, until I have to disturb her slumber. "Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!" I whisper in her ear.

She lets out a big yawn, and rubs at her eyes with little fists.

"Up!" She finally says after a few moments. I do as told.

We make our way over to her closet, and pull out an outfit for Kaster.

For breakfast, I make myself toasted bread with peanut butter, and Kaster some grapes.

This is a normal morning routine for us, so afterwards we always have around ten minutes to lay around and rest for the day.

"Hey Kas?"

"Yesh?"

"I love you"

"Lobe you too, Daddio!" She giggles.

I smile, and then walk over to pick her up. I grab my car keys off of the counter, and then walk out the door.

※※※

Harry POV

"Liam?"

"Yes, Harry,"

"I screwed up," I say.

Liam gives me one of his disappointed looks, and then sits down on the couch opposite of me.

"Alright Harry. Tell me what it is that you want to share,"

I put my hands to my face, and take a deep breath in, "You know how me and Lou went on a date a couple nights ago?" I ask

Liam nods in response. This is why I always come to Liam for advice, or to rant. He's always listening, and is there no matter what.

"Well, the whole evening was going great, and then when I took him out for dinner, Nick was there. Like, he was at the restaurant. Of course, my luck, he would be there." I lightly chuckle to myself.

"Did you explain your past with him to Louis?" Liam asks.

"Well, I didn't know if I should. Like, I didn't know if that was first date appropriate?"

Liam nods

"But, after that, everything changed. I was completely off. And Louis noticed. He did a great job of trying to get my mind off of it. And at times I wasn't thinking about Nick. At the end of the night, Nick pulled me aside and said that 'we should get back in touch'." I start to feel the anger boiling up inside of me.