Chapter Twelve

Just another thank you(: can't believe the amount of reads this story has already! I'm very grateful for you all xx

Lauren

Harry POV

It's been a month since Louis and I first met, and neither of us has mentioned anything about what 'we' are. I know for a fact I want him to be my boyfriend, and I'm pretty positive Louis feels the same way, I just think he's afraid. And I hope I'll find out why tonight ...

"Niall, please. Just for tonight? I doubt he'll be able to find a babysitter this short notice. It would really help out! I'm not sure what he thinks of this relationship we have. Im hoping that tonight I'll be able to talk to him about it, maybe even ask him to be my boyfriend?"

Niall looks at me, looking pretty frustrated, "Harry, I've never met the kid before, and I've only met Louis once! What if she hates me? What if she pees on me? Oh my god! Does she still wear diapers!? I'm not changing her..."

I roll my eyes at him, "Niall, she's two! She is potty trained. And as for her not liking you, that should be the least of your concerns. She is the most lovable kid ever, and falls in love with everyone she meets."

"Harry, I'd love to help, but didn't you say Louis isn't looking for a relationship? I'm sure he has feelings for you, but if he isn't looking for a relationship, what makes you think he'll say yes? I'm not saying 'don't go for it' because I think it's really kick ass of you to do so. But just, be careful, okay? I don't want you getting hurt..." He says, sounding concerned.

I love Niall to pieces, but he, just like all the other members, treats me like a child. They are always worried for me, because I'm the youngest member of One Direction. I appreciate it, but sometimes I need to be rebellious without anyone warning me.

"Don't worry Ni, I know what I'm doing," I smile.

I then put my attention on my phone, typing out a text message to Louis.

Harry: Clear your schedule for tonight. I'm picking you up at six, and dress casual. Don't worry about a babysitter, I've got the best one in all of London(Niall) xx

Louis: ..... Mind telling me what this is all about?

Harry: It's a surprise ;)

Louis: Damn you Harry Edward Styles :/

I smile down at my phone, "Niall! I'm taking you over to Louis' at six tonight, you better be ready to babysit."

I hear a groan from the other side of the room, "Goodbye Niall! I'll be back over here at half after five!!", and then I head out of his flat, and drive over to mine.

Niall and I live relatively close to one another, compared to the other guys I guess. Zayn and Liam are about a thirty minute drive, but Niall is only fifteen minutes.

Before I know it, I'm pulling into my flat. It's around two, so I decide to just watch TV to help time fly.

At around four thirty, I decide that it's about time for me to take a shower. I had taken one this morning, so I only rinse myself off.

After finishing off in the shower, I head to my sink and brush my teeth, never know what could happen.

I settle on wearing black skinnies, with a black, sheer top. Over that I threw on a black jacket. Black, on black, on black.

My specialty.

I finish getting ready at around five, so I decide that I should start heading over to Niall's, just to make sure he's not backing out.