Chapter Eleven

PICTURE ON THE SIDE !! BABYGATE IS BULLSHIT AND IM SO HAPPY MAGAZINES ARE STARTING TO PUT IT TOGETHER !! Bahahahaha, it took them long enough! Anyways: enjoy the update! Lauren (:
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Louis POV

I wasn't even paying attention to half of the things my sister was saying. Everything was along the lines of: That's Harry fucking Styles, why didn't you tell me you know Harry fucking Styles!?

I made sure that my mum was aware that we aren't dating. We are both friends, and I happen to have a really big crush on him.

The minute Harry laid his eyes on Kaster, I could tell that he had fallen in love. She has that sort of effect on people.

Harry looks over in my direction, silently asking for my permission to carry her. I smile, and nod my head.

And I thought his smile couldn't have gotten any bigger ...

Kaster had looked a little confused at first, but she is now peppering his face with a bunch of small kisses. While Harry is smiling, Kaster pokes her finger inside of his dimple. My heart melts at the sight.

So much for not wanting her to get attached...

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Instead of my mum and sisters quickly dropping of Kaster, they ended up staying an entire hour. Lottie had a hard time getting used to the fact that she was having a conversation with the Harry Styles.

It is now close to five, and Kaster, Harry and I have been watching movies all afternoon. Currently, we are all on the couch watching Toy Story 2.

"Toy Story is my friend's favorite movie!" Harry had said, after Kaster suggested it.

I hate to admit it, but sitting here on the couch, watching a movie, all three of us, feels pretty damn right. I have no clue what I got started with Harry, but I'm praying that it stays this way for a long, long time.

※※※

Harry POV

"Louis! Where on earth do you keep your spices?" I shout to him. While I'm stood here trying to find his damn spice cabinet, he's off watching TV with Kaster.

I guess that's appropriate...

I can see Louis rise from the couch, and make his way over to the kitchen, "How hard did you look for them?" Louis asks, laughing at the end.

"I looked everywhere!"

Louis struts his way over to the cabinet directly above the stove, "Obviously you didn't, Harold!"

He turns around, walking back to join Kaster, but not without getting a smack on the bum from me. He turns and looks in my direction, but I only wink at him, and then continue cooking dinner.

About thirty minutes pass, and I'm starting to set the table for dinner.

I have made a homemade pizza for Louis and I, and then I sliced some cheese, and placed it on crackers for Kaster. Meal for champions.

"Haz, this is honestly the best pizza I've ever tasted. Much better than delivery." Louis says, his mouth full of pizza.

"Lou, finish swallowing before you speak, you're teaching Kaster all the wrong manners," I laugh at him.