Chapter Sixteen

enjoy the update (: xx Lauren

Louis POV

I head into the kitchen and finish making Mac-n-Cheese. I can hear muffled giggling coming from the living room, so I peak my head out to see Harry ticking all over Kaster's body.

I small smile spreads across my face, and then I head back over to the noodles.

"Kaster Master! Your dinners ready." I shot, and shortly after I hear little footsteps approaching.

"Dada! Guess!" She said

"What is it Kas?"

"Harreh's a artist!" She shouts

"Is he now? Did he draw you anything?" I say while looking at Harry, giving him a smile.

"Yesh! Show 'em Harreh!" Kaster says while clapping her hands together.

Harry walks over to the coffee table in the living room, and brings back a piece of paper with him, "It's nothing much," he shrugs while handing me the paper.

I take it out of his hand, and look down at it. It's a drawing with the people, one tall with brown squiggles for hair, a shorter guy with brown lines for hair, and a short girl with a pink triangle as a dress.

"You're right Kas, Harry certainly is an artist," I look up at Harry, who is giving me a smile showing his dimples.

"In fact...." I say while bending over to pick Kaster up, and walk over to grab Harry's hand.

"This deserves a special place where everyone can see it," I say while walking over to the fridge, "Care to do the honors?" I ask Kaster while handing her a magnet.

I hold up to artwork to the fridge, and she slaps the magnet on top of it. Right in the middle.

All three of us stand and admire the drawing of us for a moment. I feel Harry's arm snake around my waist, and I lean my head into his shoulder. "Thank you," I whisper.

"For the drawing?" He asks.

"Well, that too, but no. For coming here, for staying with me and Kaster. You're so good to her, and she loves you." I say while turning my head to look at her, and see her nodding her head so fast it looks as though it could fall off.

"I can only imagine how hard it is sneaking around to come over here, and not being able to show the world who the real you is, but you do it, somehow. That amazes me. So, thank you, for allowing me into your life, and allowing me to see the real Harry Styles." I lean in to attach our lips, while I'm still holding Kaster in my arms. Which is why I only allow the kiss to last no more than two seconds.

"Lou, as much as I loved hearing you say that, I think you have it a little mixed up," he chuckles

I tilt my head to the side, not quite sure where he's coming from, "Huh?"

"I should be the one thanking you for allowing me into your life! You deserve to be with someone you can show off, and to be with someone you can go out for dates with as your boyfriend, and not as a 'friend'. But, you are allowing me into your life, and I couldn't be more happy." He says just before giving me a peck on my forehead.

"Haz, we are in this together. I have to respect that I can't be your boyfriend to the public, as long as we know we're together, that's all that matters, right?" I smile.

"Of course," his dimples make an appearance.

※※※

Harry POV