Chapter Twenty Seven

Two updates in one day ?! What is this ?? Lol, nah, I felt like I had been slacking, so hopefully this covers it x

Enjoy (:

Louis POV

"Kaster, what do you have there?" I ask, motioning toward the piece of paper in her hands. I wait for a response as I open the car door for her.

I hop into the drivers seat, and hear her finally speak up, "A drawing, me," she points to a figure in the drawing, "you," she points to another figure, standing next to the first one, "And Harreh," she points to the last figure, that is separated from the other figures by a heart.

I smile, "Mind if I get a better look at it?" I ask, reaching over to the backseat. "Nope," she replies, popping the 'p'.

I carefully take the paper out of her hand, and look at it from up close.

I grab my phone out of the cupholder, and snap a picture of it, and send it to Harry

Louis: No matter where you are, you'll always be with me and Kas, in our hearts x

I smile at the text, and then pocket my phone, "It's beautiful," I then hand the drawing back to Kaster.

"Kas, you mind if I pick us up something to eat?" I ask, thinking it would be a fun way to finish the work week.

"No problemo!" She laughs, finding it hilarious, which causes me to laugh.

"Pizza? We have not eat pizza in loooooong time," Kaster explains, sounding really serious. I nod my head, "Pizza sounds lovely. Do you wanna eat there, or carry out?" I question. "There!" She shouts from the backseat, causing me to chuckle.

We drive in the car for five more minutes, until finally pulling into a pizza shop, "Table for two," I say politely, while holding up two of my fingers.

The lady at the front nods her head, and motions for me to follow her to a table.

We order a small pepperoni pizza, which will take ten minutes.

I'm talking to Kaster about her day at school, to which she answers in great detail.

I nod my head every once in a while, letting her know I'm still paying attention.

"Hold on," I say, holding up my pointer finger. I reach into my pocket after feeling my phone vibrate.

Harry: Love it !! Can't wait to see you both tomorrow x

I smile at the reminder that Harry is going to be visiting tomorrow, and the day after.

Louis: Can't wait, we've been counting down the days!

Harry: love you, see you soon ;)

I set my phone away, "Okay, continue."
〜〜〜〜〜
"Kaster, hold up! Stop running," I shout, trying to catch up to my daughter. She may be three, but she's small and mighty.

She comes to a stop as soon as she reaches the door, with a giant smile on her face, "I beaaaaat youuuuuu," she laughs, still catching her breath.

"You little stinker," I laugh.

I grab for my keys, and open the front door. I turn on the lights to the flat, and walk inside with Kaster, shutting the door behind me.

I place my keys and phone on the counter, and am scared shitless when I hear Kaster scream bloody murder, "What is it?" I ask, running into the living room.

I'm thinking the worse, and am expecting to see an axe murderer, so when I see that it's Harry standing there in a huge embrace with Kaster, I breathe out in relief.