Chapter Thirty Seven

Hey guys !! Thanks again for all of your support. I have enjoyed writing this so much. I will definitely be writing more stories in the future (:

(Can we talk about Louis' new hair style/cut?! It's absolutely amazing, and I feel reborn again)

ANYWAYS

Enjoy this update x

Lauren
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Harry POV

"Goodbye mum, love you." I say, giving my mum a kiss on her cheek before wrapping her in a huge hug. "Bye Harry. Always call, and good luck with you and Louis," she says, pulling away from the hug so that she can look at me. I give her a bright smile, "Thank you. I hope everything goes well, I think he's the one," I reply, grinning like a bad man as my cheeks go red. Mum's eyes start to tear up, "Aw, baby. He's a good lad, I can tell how much he loves you, and how much you love him. Don't screw anything up, you need him," she warns, pointing her finger at me. I laugh, and look back at Louis who is laughing with Kaster and Gemma. I smile, and then turn back around to face my mum, "This is one thing I can guarantee you I will not screw up," I chuckle, trying to hide the tears in my eyes.

I give the everyone else on last goodbye hug, and both Louis and Kas both say their goodbyes as well. "Thank you so much for a lovely evening, it was lovely seeing you all again," Louis smiles. Kaster runs around giving her last hugs. Everyone adores her, and Louis.

After being in the car for only ten minutes, Kaster has already fallen asleep in the back seat of the car. Louis and I haven't spoken a word since we got in the car, but the silence isn't uncomfortable, I think it has more to do with the fact that we are both tired.

I can see out of my peripheral vision Louis looking over in my direction. I keep my eyes on the road as I ask, "What is it?" Louis laughs, and then moves his body so that his feet are rested on the dash of the car, and his arms are crossed over his chest. "Did I have to want something? Maybe I just wanted to look at my beautiful boyfriend," he shrugs, leaning his head further back, and closing his eyes. It's a good thing that he's no longer looking at me, or he would see the deep blush that is covering my face.

By the time we pull into our flat, Louis and Kaster are both sound asleep. I poke at Louis' side gently. He moves around a bit, and mumbles quietly before fluttering his eyes open. I smile at how beautiful he is. I was certainly blessed to be this fortunate, and to have a man like Louis Tomlinson in my life.

I open my door, and run around the car to Kaster's side, and open her door. I slowly and gently unbuckle her seatbelt, and carefully pick her up. Louis groggily hops out of the car, and slowly walks his way to the flat door. I follow behind him, just as slowly, while carrying Kaster.

We pile into the flat, and I immediately walk to Kaster's room, and lay her down under her covers. One night without brushing her teeth isn't going to make them fall out, right?

I walk out of Kaster's room into the kitchen, and see Louis passed out on the couch. I reach for one of the blankets thrown over the back of the couch, and place it on top of his small, relaxed body. I place a gentle kiss to him forehead, and then walk into the kitchen to grab myself a glass of water, before joining everyone else in slumber.

After taking a few sips from the cold, refreshing water, I realize that I'm not very tired. I debate on if it would be a good idea to turn on some tv, but decide against it. Boredom gets the best of me, and I soon find myself walking around the flat, nothing in mind.

I admire the pictures of Louis and Kaster hung up all around the place. A smile forms its way onto my face, with the thought of someday joining these photos on the wall.