Chapter Twenty Eight

Guys !! Agh, so many reads, it's absolutely amazing. Thank you so much x

Enjoy the update (:

Louis POV

"Kas! Stop running around, Nan will be here any minute!" I shout from the living room. I'm sitting on the couch, trying to put my shoes on, while Kaster is running laps around the couch.

"Catch me dadah!" Kaster giggles. I slowly get off of the couch once I'm done getting ready, and jog around the couch with Kaster, "I'm gonna get you! I've almost got you!" I shout.

"Nooooooo!" Kaster yells once I pick her up, and throw her over my shoulder. I toss her down onto the couch, and cover her stomach with raspberries.

I am stopped by the sound of a knocking coming from the front door, "This isn't over" I warn, pointing a finger at Kas. She puts her hands up to her ears, and sticks her tongue out at me while giggling.

I chuckle, and then jog towards the door. "Mum! Thank you for watching Kas. Harry won't be having another break for a while, so this is appreciated from both of us," I smile, wrapping my mum into a great hug.

She laughs into my shoulder, and rubs circles into my back before releasing me, "Honey, it's not a problem, twins had a slumber party, and Lotts and Fiz are both at friends. It'd be selfish of me not to help out," she winks, and then walks into the house to be greeted by Kaster. "Nan!" She yells before grabbing her legs. Mum laughs before turning her attention to me, "Why don't you get going, and don't worry about getting back at a decent hour," she laughs, practically shoving me out of my own house.

I walk to my car, and send Harry a quick text that I'm on my way, and then begin to drive to the restaurant.

Harry and the rest of the guys have just finished the African leg of the tour, and touring Europe next, so before their first show, we planned an evening together.

He has been off on tour for almost two months now, and it's amazing at how easy it's been. Of course, I miss him everyday, and it's hard knowing how much Kaster wishes he were here everyday, but we are managing pretty well. We FaceTime or Skype everyday, and are constantly texting each other.

In those two months of touring, Harry has had time to visit us twice, and now three times. After our first outing with each other during tour, many magazines and news channels were talking about, 'Harry Styles, and his mystery friend.'

Yes, I had been spotted with Harry before, but now our relationship is more serious, and will be a lot harder to keep friendly to the public.

My thoughts all disappear as soon as I find myself pulling into the parking lot of the restaurant Harry told me to meet him at.

I send him a text that I'm here, and know immediately that he's already inside based off of the amounts of paps standing outside of the restaurant.

I shove my way through them all, and walk to the back of the restaurant.

I see Harry sitting down in a booth, his curls hidden in a headscarf, while wearing a pair of sunglasses.

I smile to myself before approaching him, "Excuse me?" I cough out.

He turns his head in my direction, and a smile forms it's way onto his face, "Lou!" He stands up, and engulfs me into a giant hug.

"Harry, I have to breathe," I laugh.

"Right, right. I'm sorry, I've just missed you so much!" He chokes out. I wrap my arms around him once more, "Hey, hey, I'm here now, I love you baby," I whisper.