Chapter Ten

I just want to say thank you for all of your support. This is my first fanfic, and I'm loving it so much, hopefully it isn't my last (: Much love, Lauren xx
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Harry POV

Tonight is just, perfect. For only knowing Louis for as short as I have, I feel like I shouldn't be having these feelings that I already feel for him.

We kissed him a couple other times tonight, and each kiss was a million times better than any other kiss I've shared with someone.

Im laying down, currently, on Louis' couch, with him laying asleep next to me. We decided to watch a couple of episodes of Big Brother, apparently it's one of his favorite shows. He fell asleep after two shows, so when I went to stand up, I accidentally woke him. He had looked over to see what time it was, and saw that it was already one o'clock in the morning, and said that he didn't want me driving this late. And who was I to say no?

So that's why I'm here now, in Louis' embrace while he sleeps. It's rolling around three o'clock, but I can't seem to fall asleep.

Funny, the reason I came over here was because I couldn't fall asleep until I let him know about my feelings, and now I can't fall asleep because I'm so happy I did tell him my feelings.

I truly am happy with the outcome. I wasn't expecting tonight to go the way it did. I was expecting Louis to, first of all, not allow the kiss to go as far as it did. I was anticipating a shove from him, and when I didn't get one, I was overwhelmed in excitement.

But I also was expecting him to not want anything to do with me. I mean, I still don't think he wants to start up a relationship that he's almost positive won't have a happy outcome.

But that's where he's wrong

I am very mature for my age, I had to grow up and act like an adult the day I decided to become a member of One Direction. I admire so many different things about Louis, and one of those things is the fact he doesn't mind the fact I'm Harry Styles. He only sees me as Harry, the real me.

I'm glad he's gotten to know the real me, but I wish he would allow me a little more into his life. I know that's a lot to ask for from him, because I can't question the way he decides to do things while raising a daughter. I can't imagine how hard that is. Having to take care of Kaster ever since he was twenty years old! I guess he had to grow up at a younger age, too...

※※※

Louis POV

I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs, and the first thing I realize is that Harry isn't next to me. Damn him, and his irresistible personality.

I get up from the couch, and slowly make my way to the kitchen. His back is facing towards me, and I take advantage of him not knowing I'm staring. And let me tell you, the view is pretty nice. It's pretty entertaining watching him take his cooking so seriously, but it's also kind of sexy.

"Haz, you didn't have to cook breakfast," I say, laughing softly at the end of my sentence.

"It's the least I could do, thank you for letting me stay the night. I slept in for the first time in what seems like ages." After he says that, I look over to the clock, and see that it reads '11:23'

I rush out of the room to see if I have any missed calls or texts from my mum. Since Kaster stayed the night, I'm sure she's wondering what time I'll be able to pick her up.