Chapter Forty (Final Chapter)

OMG THIS CANT BE HAPPENING !!

I have had so much fun writing this story! Thank you so much for the comments, and votes, it has brought me so much happiness!

There will be an epilogue, so I guess it's not OFFICIALLY over (:

Enjoy this update x Lauren
......
Louis POV

I hear Harry huff into the phone, "Louis, I literally just got into my car from the supermarket. I'm not walking back inside only for a block of cheese."

"Harry, please. I've already got dinner ready, and I don't think Kaster is going to want what we will be having. I'm sorry, I thought we had cheese when I had asked you to go to the supermarket earlier," I lie, only wanting more time to prepare myself, and to make sure everything is perfect.

"Exactly how badly do you want this cheese," Harry asks, and I feel a smile sprout on my face, "Thank you Haz. Love youuuuuu," I draw out, only wanting to annoy him. "Whatever," he laughs, and then hangs up our phone call.

I smile while placing my phone on the counter, and walk back over to the kitchen table. I move around the silverware, so that they are all equally placed apart from each other.

I have never been this critical when it comes to preparing a meal, but when there's a special occasion...

I smile at the finished preparation, and walk over to sit next to Kaster. I stay silent as she slowly crawls onto my lap. She wraps her arms around my next, and rests her chin on top of my shoulder. Small puffs of air leave her mouth, as she breathes calmly. I rub small circles on her back, "I'm happy for you," she whispers, which surprises me.

"Why are you happy for me?" I ask, wanting to listen to her thoughts. She is always thinking, and notices the smallest of things.

"You are happy. You are smiling. When you smile, you are happy. But not when you fake smile. I can tell you are not happy when you give me a fake smile." She explains, getting herself off topic, which she recognizes. "But Harry gives you a real smile. He makes sure you always have a pretty smile on your face," she says, pulling away from our hug so that she can poke my lips.

I smile at how much I love my daughter, "You know, Kaster Master, you make me have a real smile everyday. I don't need Harry to make me happy, you know that, right?" She nods her head, "I do, you don't need to keep telling me," she giggles, causing me to do the same. I give her a sloppy kiss to her forehead, and stand up, with her still attached to my body.

We color a few drawings, and wait until Harry arrives. I remind her again not to ruin the surprise, and to keep quite about everything. She grins, and nods her head repeatedly.

Our heads turn to face each other as soon as we hear the front door open. "Alright. I've got cheese. Don't worry, it was nothing." Harry announces, walking into the kitchen.

I give Kaster a knowing smile, and stand up to join Harry. "Thank you for that," I say, giving him a warm kiss. He pulls away, and looks around the flat, "It smells amazing! You said that you had dinner planned, but I wasn't expecting it to smell this good," Harry compliments, though it may not sound like one. "I'm gonna pretend that you didn't just insult my everyday cooking," I reply, walking to the table. "You know that's not what I meant," Harry laughs, following me. I just shrug it off.