Chapter Six

Louis POV

It's been a couple days since me and Harry first started texting. He sends the weirdest things, always making these food jokes, but they always make me smile, so I shouldn't be complaining.

Louis: Save me Curly !! I'm being mobbed by a bunch of preschoolers

Harry: You're on your own, Lou

Louis: You aren't any help

Harry: Well, hopefully you aren't too upset at me to say no for dinner tomorrow night ? xx

I'm automatically blushing after reading this, is he asking me out? But he's got a girlfriend. Dammit Louis, stop bringing your hopes up, only to have them pushed back down.

Hopefully I'll be able to find a babysitter for Kaster. Wait. Harry was there with me and Kaster in the grocery store. Did he not realize that she is mine? Maybe he does, and only assumes there's another parent to take care of her.

Louis: I'll have to check and see what I've got going on. Sounds good though ;)

Harry: Great ! Hope you're available x

I put my phone away, and continue playing with all of the kids.

I truly do love my job. All I do is play with kids from 8 in the morning to 5 in the evening. It's great! Although, it's not the best paying job in the world, it's enough to get Kaster and me by, which is all I need so far.  For the future I plan on teaching at a higher level, but not until Kaster is at least in Primary School.

By working at a preschool, I'm not having to pay for a babysitter to watch Kas. Yes, she's too young to be in preschool, but she's surrounding herself with older kids, and is learning just by watching their actions, and hearing them talk! It makes me a proud father. Seeing my child getting an early education, and always having a smile on her face. It makes me realize that I'm actually doing something right, for once.

※※※

Harry POV

I am bored out of my mind. We have been on our break now for a month, and I have no clue what to do with my life. Being on the road and always traveling has become apart of my life! Being on breaks really makes me realize how much I love touring and making music.

I decide to ring up Liam to see what he's up to, maybe he'd want to go out for lunch.

"Hey, Harry! How are you?" Liam asks, sounding very like his polite self. "M'good Li. Was wondering if you would want to go out and get some food? We could invite the other guys to come join us?" "I'm up for that! Just give me an hour to get ready, and text me when you're on your way!" Liam says before hanging up. I send Niall and Zayn and text saying they are welcome to join Liam and I out for lunch.

I don't have to get ready, so I just sit down and plan on watching TV for the next hour.  I turn on the TV, and turn it off immediately after. They were running another story about Kendall and I's 'relationship'.  She's a lovely girl, and I would like her, but I'm gay.

Management every once in a while will give me a fake girlfriend, or a beard, to cover up my sexuality. 

I decide to text Louis again, I always enjoy our conversations, no matter how short they are.

Harry: Hi (: x

Louis: Hello Curly, how is everything ?