His Slave Chapter 2

The three young men walked through the large oak door into the main reception of Dawny Girls Boarding Establishment or DGBE for short.

Finn, a muscular young man with deep black hair styled perfectly with just a touch of messiness, navy blue eyes and a jaw line that made any girls knees weak, looked over to his best friend Aidan and grinned. Aidan was taller than Finn and had light brown slightly wavy hair which he kept short, bright excited eyes and broad shoulders. Lastly Kyle, a smaller guy with blonde surf swept hair, a cheeky grin, handed Finn the keys to the jet black turbo Range Rover they had parked outside. Finn tucked the keys into his jean pocket he leaned over the reception desk "I'm here to see mr Dawny" he said smirking at the young woman sat tentatively behind it. "Certainly" she said "his office is the second on the left, sir" she replied while looking down with respect. "Thank you, gorgeous" Finn replied then winked at her and walked away, leaving the young woman blushing behind the desk.

Finn knocked on the thick oak door which was engraved with filigree roses and vines, upon opening the door he was met with the mid afternoon sun glaring through two giant windows which overlooked the whole of the Dawny establishment- from the flower beds in front of the windows to the thick fur tree forest which enclosed the site. In front or the windows was another substantial oak desk, and sad behind that was an older man, around 35 in a smart business suit. "Ah Finn Groveston!" He cooed while stroking his stubble. "How's your father, I trust he's satisfied with the girls he purchased last month, I must say they were two beautiful little things" "yes mr Dawny, they are doing well for us, I'm actually here about a girl myself" "but you know young man, the sales are on Saturdays, today is Wednesday, you will have to come back then if your father wants more", Finn leant against the wall, he wasn't going anywhere. "The girls not for him" Finn began "for my 18th birthday my father wants to buy me my own girl, I'm here for Cali O'neill." Mr Dawny widened his eyes, now interested "a private sale huh? Quite a rare thing, still, the sale is on Saturday, you'll have to come back then". Finn sighed, bored by mr Dawny's antics, he leant down on his desk, levelling their eye contact. "I'll give you £500,000 for her today" "Saturday" "£750,000" "SATURDAY" " 1 million" Aidan and Kyle both took a sharp intake of breath, clearly shocked by Finns offer. Mr Dawny pondered for a second, leaning back on his chair "it's clear money isn't an issue for you. You really want this girl, she can be one hell of a hand full" "I don't care, I want her" "ok fine, make it 2 million and you've got her today" "deal" Finn grinned as he leant to shake mr Dawny's hand showing his perfect pearly white teeth. Mr Dawny got up and ushered the men out the office, "we can deal with the paper work later, lets go get your girl..."