His Slave Chapter 21 (Mature Content)

"YOU MONSTER" roared Cali punching him in the cheek. Aidan shoved Gwen to the side and took a step closer to Cali trying to intimidate her. "You do that again and I'll make sure you won't be able to walk for a month"

Cali didn't care. He needed to pay for what he did, in Cali's opinion rotting in hell would only be a light punishment. She rose to his intimidation and took a step forward herself.

"Cali leave it" pleased Gwen. "No I won't" replied Cali "not only do you think you can manipulate And abuse Gwen, but now you're going to try and dictate the life of a child!"

"Gwen what did you say to her!" Roared Aidan as he grabbed Cali around the neck. "Please Aidan no! I didn't tell her anything!" "You little liar" sneered Aidan, Cali was fighting his deathly grip on her neck. "Aidan please stop!" "I didn't give you permission to speak, leave, go get in my car, I'll deal with your punishment later!" "No Aidan no!" "Get in the car Gwen, or I triple the punishment!" "Gwen go!" Spluttered Cali still trying to remove Aidan's hands.

Tears formed in Gwen's eyes, she was torn, she couldn't bare seeing Cali in pain yet she had to think of herself and her child now.

Reluctantly Gwen turned and made her way to Aidan's Car, leaving Cali with him alone in the corridor.

"You will pay for all the trouble you've caused" Growled Aidan dragging her along the corridor. Cali Kicked and screamed but Aidan's large hand covered her mouth effectively suffocating her.

Everything happened so fast, one minute Cali was glaring Aidan in the face, the next he had dragged her down some steps and into a store cupboard.

A small window up high let in a tainted moonlight glow. Dust particles floated in the air resting on the already dirty surfaces.

Aidan threw Cali into the corner. Her body crashed into a shelf, spilling boxes and pots, knocking over brooms and poles. They made a loud clanging sound, surly some one would hear?

"We'll isn't this funny..." Sneered Aidan looking her collapsed body up and down "doesn't this remind you if our first meeting in that class room, you didn't get away then and you won't get away now" "stay away from me!" Shrieked Cali pulling herself up.

Aidan laughed a cruel laugh. "Finn was always too easy on you, some one needs to teach you a lesson and it looks like that's down to me now..." He stopped and licked his lips.

Cali shivered. Her hands grazed against the rough concrete floor, the cold air bit her lungs.

Cali stood up, determined even more than ever to prove him wrong. "You're sick" she muttered "you're wrong in the head" she said while shuffling towards the door.

"Oh no no no" laughed Aidan "I'm no where near finished with you yet..." With that he lunged towards Cali pulling her into him. He held her tight, her body crushed against his. "This time wee going to do things my way"

Suddenly he threw her into the wall again, even harder than previously. Once again Cali hit the sharp metal shelves. She felt a rib snap.

Crying out Cali fell to the floor. Aidan walked over to her and knelt down "such a pretty face" he muttered. Cali looked up at him, her eyes full of fear. He drew his hand back then slapped her face. Cali screamed Clutching her face. Her hands filled with blood making her light headed. She wanted to pass out, she wanted to escape from this pain, why wouldn't her body allow her?!

Before she knew it Aidan had picked her limp body up and pushed her against the wall. She tried to push him off but he simple pinned her hands above her head. Grazing her skin on the crumbling bricks.

She could feel his manly hood pressing on her hip, she could sense the testosterone flowing in his blood.

"No pleas..." Cali begged breaking down. He leaned in and rubbed his lips agains her jaw.

Cali grimaced away from his bitter words "if you want Gwen and that baby to stay alive you do as I say"

Cali shut her eyes, this was the worst Case scenario.

Cali had to do what ever it took to protect Gwen and her baby. Slowly she nodded, letting a single tear roll down her cheek. "Finn will find out though" she whispered in a last act of defiance. "Finn won't know if you don't tell him" he memes into her ear. Cali whimpered. His breath was hot against her cold skin. "He won't know that I'm about to 'mark his territory' will he Cali?"

Cali's sobs grew louder as he proceeded to unzip her shorts and lower her underwear.

From then on Cali continued to move in and out of consciousness. Aidan was rough, much rougher than Finn. He pushed her arms up locking her against the wall. Cali could feel her body breaking beneath him.

Her eyelids drooped allowing small bursts of release, safety, but then Cali was abruptly brought back into the real world with Aidan destroying her sole.

After what seemed like eternity Aidan came inside her. Contaminating her body with his poison.

He released Cali and she fell to the floor. The only sign that she was alive was her heaving chest, gasping for oxygen.

Aidan bent down looking at her. Cali flinched away. "That's better" he cooed admiring his work. "And remember Gwen is dead if you breathe a word of this to Finn or anyone else for that matter, this is our dirty little secret" he stood up winking at Cali.

Her eyes blurred from a sudden outburst of tears. Why did he have to exist!!

Cali's eyes slowly closed as she watched Aidan's fading foots lets leave the room.

The floor was comforting, solid beneath her.

Cali closed her eyes and prayed it had all been a dream. That Gwen was safe, that there was no baby, that Aidan never existed, that Finn was with her, there to comfort her....

After a while Cali awoke to find a comforting pair of arms supporting her. They were gentle and sensitive as she wheezed in pain. "Don't move Cali it's ok" they soothed.

Who was this angel saving her?

Hesitantly Cali drew open her eyes lids. It took a few seconds for the strange figure to come into focus in the dim light but when they did Cali was happily shocked.

Kyle was her saviour...

WOW 40,000 reads!! I love you guys!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, more to come soon :)