His Slave Chapter 16

Cali's eyes twitched. slowly she opened her eyes to find she was sat in a car. Her body felt stiff and her bones ached, she must have been sleeping on her arm for a long time. Gently she lifted her head taking in her new surroundings.

It was twilight and the moon was welcoming her from the distance. Now and then the lights of other cars flashed past Cali, dazzling her eyes. Looking to her side she saw Finn driving, looking straight ahead focused on the road. He had a stern expression on his face. Ok so he was driving her somewhere... Cali quickly turned and looked behind her. Nope. No one else, they were alone in the car.

"I see you're awake" commented Finn noticing her movements.

"I... Err..." Mumbled Cali pinching the bridge of her nose- she was still confused about the situation. "I thought we'd go on a little trip, just you and me" said Finn. Cali froze. Alone with Finn, away from everyone?

Panicking she grabbed the door handle, desperately trying to exit the car.

"I'm not that stupid" muttered Finn. Damn, the child lock was on.

Cali sat back in the chair thinking. She tightly gripped the seat beneath her. The engine roared beneath them, Finn must have been driving at at least 80mph. The luxury black leather interior of the car glowed with modern lights and dials. The stereo was humming in the background. Was that 30 seconds to mars playing?

Cali finally plucked up the courage to question Finn. "Where are we going?" She whispered. After a pause Finn replied "a little favourite place of mine, it's secluded but beautiful. You'll like it" "I don't like anything you do" snapped Cali.

"I think you do, I know you still have feelings for me" replied Finn in a more seductive tone. Cali gritted we teeth. "I lost all feelings for you when you betrayed me. You're a liar and a disgrace. You know I actually thought I loved you all those years ago. But you ruined it, you broke my heart..." She trailed off, her voice cracking. Cali felt a heavy feeling ease off her chest. It felt good to finally tell Finn how she felt.

"How do you think I felt, knowing I'd pushed you away? My heart was broken to" "so that gives you the excuse to abuse any girl you see now?" Replied Cali getting angrier.

Finn pushed his foot down on the accelerator sending the car soaring forewords.

"I don't abuse them" "what's Aidan doing with Gwen then?" Questioned Cali. Oh goodness Gwen?! The previous events came flooding back to Cali.

"She's his property now, he can do what he likes. You're forgetting Cali. The times have changed, laws and opinions evolve. You have no rights"

Cali sat silently. She hated the world she lived in. How corrupt it had become.

"I used to trust you..." She said quietly. "And you will learn to again" replied Finn calmly "you will have to"