His Slave Chapter 18

Your feedback has been great from the last chapter, I'll try and accommodate as much of it as I can :)

The morning sun poured through glass wall of the master suite making the room warm. The light rays refracted across the room creating small rainbows on the walls. Cali creaked open her eyes, dazzled by the bright sun beams.

She was alone in the bed, Finn was no where to be seen. Her body was splayed out in the middle of the bed taking advantage of the empty sheets. Finn had released her hands before he left, but nothing could hide the roar cuts that encircled her wrists.

Cali tried to forget the night before, her few memories made her feel sick. She felt dirty and disgusted with herself.

Being alone allowed Cali to breath easily for the first time in days. She wasn't restrained or locked in a room, the door was even open...

Pulling herself up Cali quickly appreciated the strain her body had been through. Every single muscle felt stiff and complained when Cali moved it. She cursed under her breath at Finn.

Sitting up in the bed Cali could take in the room. It was decorated in a similar way to the rest of the villa. There was white rustic furniture that kept with the beach theme and A leafy tropical cabana plant stood silently in the corner, as if looking at Cali.

It reminded her of the first time she saw Gwen, hiding in the corner of Finns room.

The White walls were hung with paintings of beaches and palm trees; Cali rolled her eyes, this was hardly her paradise.

Looking out the window that spanned from floor to ceiling Cali had a pristine view of the ocean vista only about 50m away.

The villa seemed to sit on the rock edges, peering down at the golden sands. Stone steps had been built down from the outside patio to the beach, giving easy access.

Perhaps she could go down there?

Looking out across the sea Cali noticed a figure in the waves. The body had what looked like a surf board floating next to them. It was a surfer.

Cali watched intently. A big blue rolling wave formed behind them, the body leapt up into the board and began to paddle, just as the wave was about to hit them they jumped up balancing in the board. Just like that they were gliding along, propelled by the natural energy. As the surfer came closer to the shore Cali was able to make out some of their features. A muscular body, dark hair, a handsome jaw ...... It was Finn.

Cali sat back on the bed shocked, he never mentioned he surfed to her.

To be honest he didn't talk much about himself.

With that he jumped off the board and made his way back out to the bigger waves again. He didn't look like he was in a hurry to be coming back.

Daintily Cali slipped out of the silk sheets. Looking down onto the bed she saw marks of red; blood.

Anger built up in Cali's heart. Just another reminder of the monster outside. He said he loved her but how? If you love someone you don't rape them?! You don't ignore their pleas?! You don't do what Finn did.

Cali wanted to scream, to punch him in the balls, make him feel her pain. He had taken her most sacred asset, something rare in this modern world; her virginity.

Feeling sick Cali decided she needed a glass of water, as if her aching body wasn't enough she probably had a hangover too.

As she walked to the open door Cali's reflection in the mirror caught her eye. there staring back at her stood a pale broken young woman. Her hair was a mess and her body was covered in bruises and scratch marks, was that a hand print on her shoulder?