His Slave Chapter 27

The sun was setting over the bay as Cali snuggled into Finn's muscular bare chest. Her arm lay across his stomach. She could hear his heart calmly beating. They were laying on his bed looking out into the ocean. The suns rays made the room glow a warm orange colour while the ocean rolled blissfully in the distance.

It had been six months since she and Gwen left the hospital. Gwen was now showing an almost full term beautiful baby bump while Cali had almost recovered from her miscarriage. Although she was much happier now, not a day went by when she didn't think of her little baby that never was.

They had moved permanently into the villa, Kyle included. Just like Finn had promised. Finn travelled back to the manor to work with his father three times a week but Cali never went with him.

She felt safe here, she was no longer treated as just a toy, she had a personality and freedom now.

As Cali lay against Finn he stroked her soft brown hair. "I love your hair, your skin, your smile" he murmured. Cali grinned and rolled over giving him a perfect example.

"But you know what I like more?" He spoke cocking his eye brow. Cali looked at him with intent glossy eyes.... "Your reaction when I do this!"

Dramatically he flipped her over making Cali scream with laughter. Finn was now on top of her as he lowered his lips to hers. Cali moaned as his lips made contact. He nipped and sucked gently. Cali drew her hands up his back sending shivers down Finns spine. He smiled and pulled her closer.

Cali wound her feet in the silk sheets pushing her body closer to Finns. She could feel his rapid heart beat now.

The blood raged through her body to her cheeks. Finn moved his hands up to her shoulders and roughly slid the straps of her top down. Her neck and collar bones were exposed and Finn brushed his lips down and began to give her a love bite. Cali giggled from the strange sensation on her skin. She turned her head and whispered in his ear "you naughty boy" Cali laughed and let her head fall back as Finn reappeared. "Did you just tell me off?" He questioned smirking looking into her dazzling eyes. "Maybe..." giggled Cali leaning back on her elbows. Finn was still on top of her, supporting himself with his muscly arms.

Cali smirked beneath him, she loved teasing him. As she leant up to kiss his slightly shocked face the bedroom door burst open.

They both turned, staring at Kyle who was clearly troubled. "Her waters, they've broken! The baby is coming!" Wheezed Kyle resting his hands on his knees. "What!" Exclaimed Cali slipping out from beneath Finn. "Where is she?!" "On her bed, I called Chris and an ambulance...." Cali had already left the room and was running to Gwen.

Rushing into the bedroom the other side of the villa Cali found Gwen crouched over the side of the bed breathing heavily. "Gwen!" squealed Cali excited but also worried, Gwen and the baby had to be ok.

"Gwen it's ok, breathe" said Cali as she knelt next to her and rubbed her back.

"The pressure...." Huffed Gwen sounding quite happy. "It feels so strange.... There's a baby in there... And soon I can meet it!"

Cali smiled and continued to massage Gwen's back.

A few minutes later the boys arrived with Chris and two paramedics. From then in everything happened silently in slow motion to Cali. It was hard to take everything in.

They assessed Gwen and decided she could deliver the baby here as there was no time to get to a hospital. They gave her gas and pain relief. Then she began to push.

Her screams echoed throughout the villa. She griped Kyle's constant supporting hand, depending in him. Cali sat next to her, encouraging Gwen. Finn stood from them across the room, silently watching the situation. If only Aidan knew.

After what seemed like hours a tiny pink bundle was laid down in Gwen's weak arms.

There was a moment of silence.

"It's a girl..." Whispered Gwen holding the tears back. "Gwen it's ok" said Kyle comforting her. "I just wished she could be a boy, not have to suffer the life of a female in this world, I just wanted better for her..." "Gwen we don't need to worry about that for the next sixteen years, and anyway, I'll do my damnedest to keep her away from a boarding house" said Finn reassuringly from across the room.

Gwen smiled and gently caressed the cheek of the sleeping baby.

"What are you going to call her?!" Asked Kyle eagerly looking down at the tiny bundle of hope.

"Liberty" said Gwen confidently. "I want her to always know she deserves better, liberty means freedom, and maybe one day she will have her freedom"

"Gwen that's such a gorgeous name for a gorgeous baby" sighed Cali smiling.

"Oh your so beautiful" whispered Gwen to the small bundle in her arms. "Mummy's here for you, you've got a loving family around you, Your father can't hurt you..." Hushed Gwen to the tiny baby.

Finn felt sick across the room. A sudden pang hit him in the pit if his stomach. The truth killed him. How could he ever explain that when he returned to Aidan's house Aidan's body had gone. He was not on the floor where Finn had left him. He wasn't dead, somehow he'd gotten away...

How could Finn possibly ruin this utopia they had created?

Where ever Aidan was he hadn't reappeared for six months, everyone knew what he did so why would he risk returning?

Finn smiled back at Gwen, they could never know.
*
That evening Cali sat next to Finn while they watched the sun set across the bay. Everything was perfect, Gwen and her baby were safe, Kyle was thrilled with his new found family and Cali had the man of her dreams, everything she hoped for?

Cali rested her head on Finns shoulder and dug her toes into the cool sand. "I love you" she whispered to him as she watched her feet. He responded by wrapping his strong arm around her and pulling her small body closer to his.

What's more, Cali wasn't afraid to say she loved him now, she was his eternal partner, his true love, his slave... And she didn't mind one bit because everything was perfect.

Woah I'm so sad it's finished :( but not too sad because You can read the sequel!!

It's called 'his desire'- go check it out now!

http://www.wattpad.com/20596311-his-desire-sequel-to-his-slave?d=ud

Thank you so much for all your support! It means so much to me and with out you I don't think I would have continued this story!! I love you guys!!!!!

If you want to prove you're a true fan comment on his desire (the sequel) saying your favourite chapter of his slave and why, and you must include the phrase "pink unicorns" hehe

See you soon!