His Slave Chapter 14

Ugh I hate the new app update! All my writing is small :(

Anyhoo... I like how this story is going and hopefully you do to. I'm always open to comments and ideas so don't be afraid to send me a message

*

Just to recap: "Let's just say Aidan's going to benefit greatly" continued Finn. Cali's Jaw dropped.

*

"What do you mean?! What are you going to do to her" Cali's voice was breaking as she clenched her fists. "Nothing for you to worry about" Finn teased while flicking her on the nose.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN?!" Shrieked Cali. She was definitely not in the mood for games. "Just keep moving Cali" was Finns emotionless reply. She stared at him, how could he be so obnoxious? "You're a prick" Cali spat to him. Finn once again stiffened his jaw annoyed by her.

Cali swiftly turned around and began marching away from him, if he wasn't going to tell her what was happening to Gwen she would have to find out for her self. "Don't you dare walk away from me missy" Growled Finn. Cali didn't look back. He sighed and wiped his forehead, then began to follow her "stupid girl" her mumbled.

Cali knew Finn would follow her so she stepped up her pace to a jog. Turning under majestic stone arches she arrived back in Finns private section of the house, but where would Gwen be? Turning into the kitchen Cali spotted Kim scrubbing the oven. "Hey Kim" she quickly whispered "where's Gwen?!" "Hey Cali glad to see you're up! She was sent to clean Finns bath room. She's pretty upset about something, she was looking for you earlier- you were an awful long time at the pool..." "Don't remind me" sighed Cali. "Thanks Kim"

Looking back into the corridor Cali saw that Finn hadn't followed her, instead he was hovering just outside talking to Kyle. He seemed pretty serious about something as he handed Kyle his car keys. No time to think about him, thought Cali, I must find Gwen.

Daintily she slipped out the kitchen and crept along the wall away from Finn and Kyle. Luckily Finn was at an angle that made it difficult for him to see her but Kyle.. . He looked up and saw Cali Creeping over to Finns room. Their eyes met. Cali stopped and began silently pleading with Kyle. She brought her hands up and made a praying sign, then gave him her best soppy look. Kyle rolled his eyes then looked away.

Maybe Gwen was right, Kyle was a decent guy.

Cali burst into Finns room and ran to the bathroom door. It was locked but Cali could hear the silent sniffles of a crying girl. "Gwen? It's me, please open the door" after a moment there was some shuffling and the door unlocked revealing a shaking and red faced Gwen. Cleaning products were scattered across the floor. "Gwen what happened, what did Aidan do?!" "More like what will he do" sobbed Gwen. She instantly burst into tears falling into Cali's arms. "He's bought me" she cried.

What.

Aidan's bought Gwen?

His proposition ... Was to buy Gwen.

"When did this happen?" Exclaimed Cali holding her tightly. "This morning, I was summoned to Finns fathers office where he told me. I finish my duties today then I'm his. His slave" as she said these last words Gwen broke down again. "I'm not letting that happen" said Cali triumphantly "we need to get out of here now" "we can't" snivelled Gwen "don't you think I've tried" Cali thought for a second.

An idea flashed into her head. Running over to the door she explained to Gwen

"Well if we can't get out, we'll just have to not let them in!" Cali then closed the door as began moving furniture in front of it "we can use the time to then Get out of the window..." "Cali it's not going to work, there's no hope, he's going to take me away" "I'm not letting that happen" retorted Cali.

Suddenly there was a banging on the door, both girls jumped. "Cali let me in, I know you're in there, don't think I didn't know where you went!" Finn growled. Shit, thought Cali. The banging got louder as another pair of hands joined Finn. "Gwen get your ass out here!" Shouted Aidan. Gwen whimpered and backed into the corner. "No no no no" she began to whisper over and over again.

By this time Cali was pushing against the door trying to keep it closed. The men pushed against her and slowly it began to creak open, making Cali's feet skid on the floor. "Gwen! The window" roared Cali. "No no no no... " Continued Gwen staring down at the floor "no no it won't work, where will I go?" She whimpered. "Gwen I can't hold them back, you need to get out that wi"

Suddenly Cali was over powered and the door flung open .

"GWEN!" Screamed Cali as both men fell into the room. Seeing Aidan in front of her Cali took her chance. She ran over to him and swung her fist at his face. It landed right on his nose, greeting it with a loud cracking sound. Aidan swore and scrambled up, followed by Finn. Cali continued to attack him, she punched him in the stomach and hit his torso. "Stay away from her" she shrieked with each blow. Aidan growled and fought back, blocking her arms and wrestling her back.

Suddenly Cali was met with the all to familiar feeling of Finns arms around her waist. Her pulled her back, freeing Aidan, who leapt towards Gwen.

"NO" shrieked Cali, tears forming in her eyes. "Stay away from her" blood was now coming from Aidan's nose. Gwen still sat shaking in the corner murmuring. Cali struggled in Finns arms. "Finn please, no no, stop! Aidan no! Gwen!" She cried.

Aidan spat out blood from his mouth and snatched Gwen's arm. He dragged her up making her stumble. Gwen didn't fight. Still shaking she silently obeyed Aidan. Cali continued to scream. She reached out towards Gwen as Aidan escorted her past but Aidan slapped her hand away. "You're gonna pay for this Cali" Aidan said sternly to her.

With that Finn shook Cali and wrapped his arms around her chest, pinning her arms down. She pulled towards Gwen trying to follow but Finn restrained her.

Gwen was pulled out of the room still shaking leaving Cali with Finn. She pulled towards the door and Finn stumbled with her. Cali then saw Aidan slap Gwen on the cheek where she began to cry even more. Gwen turned and stretched out to Cali but Aidan swiftly lifted her up and continued to walk away.

"Stop! No!" Cried Cali as both girls were parted. Aidan disappeared down the stairs with Gwen, eager to punish her.

Finn stood in the hallway still holding Cali. Slowly her body sank as she cried. She squeezed her hands against Finns shoulders and slid down his body. He followed her, supporting her body down to the floor where she sat in a limp crying mess. "Why" she repeated, getting quieter and quieter. Finn pulled her closer and held her head against his chest. She was hot and shaking.

Cali had broken down. Gwen had been taken away from her to an uncertain doom and there was nothing Cali could do about it. Would she ever see Gwen again?