His Slave Chapter 15 (Mature Content)

Fifth time I've posted this, for some reason Wattpad kept deleting it

The sun had begun to set as Aidan flung Gwen into the back of his pick up truck, her fragile body bruised as it hit the back seats. Her tears had faded away, instead replaced by smudged mascara and salty lines that fell upon her pale cheeks. Aidan followed her into the car. Towering above her shaking chest he bellowed "turn around b!tch!"

Slowly, fumbling with her hands Gwen turned her body so that she was facing him, exposing her weak body like a lamb to a lion. Aidan took his car keys and dragged them down the side of her face tracing her jaw line. Gwen grimaced but did not move. Aidan smirked as the pale white scratch line turned a blood red.

"Finally I get you to myself, no more being gentle" he cooed, stroking Gwen's hair. She sat wide eyes staring at him. Wrapping her hair around his finger he then pulled her face closer to his. "And there's nothing you can do about it..."

Drawing two industrial cable ties out of his back pocket, Aidan then bound Gwen's ankles and wrists, immobilising her. The sharp plastic cut into her soft skin, every tiny movement hurt, yet still Gwen was silent.

Unable to support her body, Gwen now lay across the back car seats. Lifting up her short dress, Aidan began to massage her thighs. Gwen whimpered. She knew what he was doing, he had done it before to her. His hand moved closer and closer to her nether regions, yet as he was about to touch her he whipped his hand away. Mentally Gwen sighed in relief yet her body betrayed her and let out a small dissatisfied moan.

Aidan grinned. He loved how well he could control her body. He climbed back out the car and pulled something out of the front glove box. Concealing it in his hand he returned to Gwen. She couldn't see what it was, his hand covered it.

Climbing back on top of her he returned his hand to her inner thighs, this time lifting apart her legs. With his other hand he then placed a cold smooth metal object just outside her most sensitive area. Gwen's body stiffened. What was this object? What was he going to do?!

"I don't want to hear a sound from you" he began "all screaming is reserved for me" screaming?!?! What was this terrible object!

Aidan then climbed back out Of the car, slamming the door behind him. He then got into the drivers seat and started the engine. Leaning around the seat he looked at Gwen. She stared up at him with terrified eyes.

"I want you to be ready for me when we get home..." He trailed off. With that he lifted up his car keys and pressed a small button. Immediately the object between Gwen's legs began to buzz. The movement sent ecstatic feelings through Gwen's body. She didn't know whether to cry out or enjoy them. The feeling rippled through her body like energy, focusing in between her hips. The warmth grew and Gwen began to feel more and more succumb to the intense feelings.

Satisfied Aidan pulled the car away from Finns estate and down the darkening road.

From the upstairs window Kyle looked down at the pick up speeding away into the distance. He felt for Gwen, Aidan could be a cruel master. He'd seen dozens of girls broken under Aidan's ways, he hoped Gwen wouldn't be one of them, but realistically he knew he would never see her again.

Kyle turned and walked back down the corridor to see Finn still sat in the floor with Cali. He leant against the wall with his long arms encircling her body. Her head was covered by her matted hair and she hugged her arms close to her body. Exhausted from the previous drama Cali had fallen asleep. Finn stared straight ahead. "It's not like you to comfort a girl Finn, it might be mistaken that you care for her" stated Kyle. "I do" was Finns simple answer. "Then why have you put her through all this if you care?" Questioned Kyle, folding his arms and leaning back on the wall "I need to break her. Then build her up into a girl society will accept and who will love me. She doesn't know how lucky she is at the moment. I'm serious about working on her Kyle, she's not just a girl I can throw away" "you seem so confident Finn, but you don't know how close she is from breaking. I've seen the look in her eyes- you terrify her sometimes" "I know..." Sighed Finn "fear normally works to put them in their place, but her fear just seems to come back and bite me. She's a fighter and she knows I don't want to hurt her" "so what are you going to do? She seemed pretty attached to Gwen" "that doesn't help either, Gwen fuelled her fight. Being around the other girls fuels her determination. That's why we need to get out of here for a while, did you bring the car around like I asked?" "Yes, it's just outside. Kim's just finishing packing for you then everything will be loaded . How long do you think you will be gone for? A few days, weeks?" "It depends on Cali, if she submits to me quickly then it could be only a couple of days, I just need to gain her trust and respect. You can hold the fort for me here right?" "Yeah you know you can trust me Finn. Focus on Cali for a bit" "thanks mate" said Finn shuffling on the floor. Gently he picked up Cali's body, making sure not to wake her. "Can you help me get her in the car?" He asked Kyle. "Let me get the door, man she's so much easier to work with when she's quiet" laughed Kyle. "I know" smirked Finn.

Swiftly the two men walked Cali down stairs and out to the awaiting black Audi sports car. Finn the placed her into the front passenger seat and secured her with the seatbelt. He then walked around to the driver side swinging his keys. Kyle patted him on the back and winked at him "have fun mate" Kyle laughed "I will" replied Finn.

With that he then climbed into the car and shut the door. Switched on the engine and glanced over to Cali who was still asleep. Finn then turned on the stereo playing 'the phoenix' by Fall out boy. Revving the engine he the waived out the window at Kyle and sped off down the drive, sending gravel flying behind him.