His Slave Chaper 8

Finn pushed Cali forewords and his friends greeted him "happy birthday Finn" "she's a beauty" and "lucky guy" were all shouted at Finn, he smiled and led Cali down the steps, finally putting the gun back under his belt "don't you dare try anything" he whispered to Cali with gritted teeth.

Aidan and Kyle were waiting for Finn at the bottom of the steps. Cali noticed Gwen was stood next to Aidan, she held his champagne and tried to keep her distance but he kept pulling her closer, the bruise on her face had got worse, it was now almost black.

Suddenly two hands twirled Cali around. Two men were admiring her "wow cuz, she's a really beauty" commented one. The other began to feel her check, his hand trailing down her body. "Hey! No touching, that's my job" joked Finn as he greeted the two men.

The evening continued In that style, men would greet Finn, inspect Cali, drink, joke and then leave.

While standing by Finns side Cali had time to watch the people around her. Most of the guests were men, although some were accompanied by girls. Most were private slaves, one or two could have been wives. They ranged in quality, some girls were dressed in fine gowns, they hastily followed their men, doting in their every move, and glaring at Cali. Others were dragged around, Cali sympathised with these, she knew how they felt.

At one point a tall older man approached Finn, "father! So glad you made it!" Cried Finn as he greeted the grey haired man. Their similarities were astonishing, they shared the same powerful jaw line and general stature. "Sorry son, there were a few problems down the club, had a girl tell me she was pregnant" he said this while rolling his eyes. They obviously had the same attitude towards women too, thought Cali. "Anyway, happy birthday, where is my gift for you?" He said winking. "She's just here" replied Finn, pulling Cali closer. She stumbled. "Dainty little thing isn't she" "yes, but you wouldn't believe the strength she's got, I need to change that" laughed Finn. "Beautiful eyes too, well I'm glad you're enjoying her, nice to know my money is well spent" "she's worth every penny" said Finn caressing her back with his hand.

As the evening continued Finn and a few of his friends retired to his private lounge, Cali included. It was a high ceilinged room that was decorated with black silks, mirrored walls and stylish furniture. There was a cinema screen, bar and pool table, as well as many armchairs, sofas and dancing poles complete with dancers- part of the family business.

Music came from surround sound speakers and spotlights made the room twinkle. Finn walked Cali over to black leather couch, sitting down he pulled her over to him. Her hands were still bound. Wrapping his arm around her waist he pulled her next to him and crossed his legs. Cali stiffened, she didn't like being this close. The other guys sat down around Finn, two had slaves with them and Aidan had managed to pull Gwen in with him, he made her sit on his lap.

They opened bottles of vodka and beer and began to chat. Cali looked over to Gwen, she was looking down, like Cali she was sitting uncomfortably on Aidan, his hand was clamped firmly down on her thigh. Cali couldn't stand this, she had to get out, and soon.

"So Finn" asked one his friends, a tall muscular blonde guy, "your girls well behaved, I wish Lil was as good as her when I first got her" as he said it he patted the girl sat next to him. "Haha" laughed Finn "she's acting good, but give her a chance and she'll run for it, why do you think I've got we hands tied" Cali wriggled her hands in the ribbon behind her, Kim was right, they were lose, she could easily slip her hands out. "If you ever want to swap" joined another guy, he was shorter and had more of a stomach "I'll happily take her off your hands, I bet she's a screamer in bed" he said while licking his lips. Cali gritted her teeth. "Give me a chance mate, when I'm away on business you can 'take care' of her for me" laughed Finn. That was it, Cali was not going to be talked about in this way.

Slipping her hands out of the ribbon she spun around and slapped Finn hard in the face. He imediatly grasped her arms and she began to struggle. The room fell silent. "You fucking asshole!" Cried Cali "I'm not an object for you to have fun with, your friends are sick men!" Cali shouted. "Oooh!" Chimed the other men, clearly enjoying the drama and the fact that Finn was now towering over Cali on the floor. "I told you, get off me, get your" Finn covered her mouth, Cali screamed under his grip, emptying her lungs. Gwen rose up, trying to help Cali but she was brutally pulled back by Aidan.

"Pass me that ribbon" demanded Finn to one of his friends. He took the ribbon in one hand and ripped it into 3 parts with his teeth. He then swiftly gagged Cali with one piece, tied her hands together with another, and then her ankles with the last. Cali still kept screaming through the muffling fabric.

"Someone needs to learn their lesson" said Aidan from behind Finn. "Lads, excuse me while I sort out my little slave" he said while lifting Cali up bridal style. They all laughed and one guy threw a small silver packet at Finn "strawberry flavour mate" Finn laughed, he carried the packet between his teeth and stood up with Cali. "I'll be back later" he said while still holding it in his teeth. Everyone cheered. Cali looked back as Finn carried her out of the room, she saw Gwen looking up at her worried. Cali gulped, this wasn't going to end well.

I need feedback, what do you guys think should happen next, I have a few ideas :)