His Slave Chapter 6

Cali flinched her eyes, her head throbbed and her wrists stung. Keeping her eyes shut she moved her hand up to massage her aching forehead. Hang on, she could move her arms? She opened her eyes.

Cali was laying in the centre of a majestic bed, dressed in black silk with matching purple and black cushions. She sat up, feeling hungover Cali began to take in the room she was in. Opposite the bed was a short hallway lined with shelves that lead to another door. To the right of the bed were two large windows which almost reached the tall ceiling. Draped over them were curtains that matched the bed, the edges glowed black and purple with the mid morning sun twinkling through them. The walls were a mushroom shade of mauve and the carpet was grey. A love seat, chest of drawers and two nightstands also filled the room. But there was something else, a silhouette in the far left corner...

"Hello" demanded Cali "who are you, what do you want!" "Shhh please" replied a quite feminine voice.

Out of the shadow emerged a small girl, probably about 16 years of age. She had deathly pale skin and long blonde hair. She was thin and wore a short navy blue lacy dress decorated with ribbon, the sort of thing a lover would buy his girlfriend. She had the same blue ribbon tied in her hair, and a matching collar around her neck.

"Woah, what... Who..." Cali was shocked. She swiftly slid to the end of the bed, her naked feet touched the cold floor. Cali looked down, where did her shoes go? Come to think of it this outfit wasn't hers at all?! Cali touched the lace cami that draped over her shoulders, tracing the stitching with her finger. The purple fabric was soft and complemented the rich brown shades of her hair.

"Finn chose it" the girl in the corner spoke "he said it would compliment your hair and show off your legs" "show off my legs?! This things shows off my whole body!" "Shhh please, they will hear and think I'm done! Please be quiet" "be quiet, and who will hear, what's going on?" Yesterday's events came flooding back to Cali, she was no longer at the relative safety of the boarding house, she had been sold.

"Master Finn said you were new and needed cleaning up, he ordered me to bathe, dry and dress you, I did your hair and make up too. Then I was supposed to tell him when I was done, but I don't want to go yet" Cali touched her unnatural blushing cheeks, then her curled hair. "You dressed me!" "Yes, but honestly that's the least of your worries, they will be coming back soon" "who and why, you're making no sense" "Master Finn, Master Aidan" she shuddered as she mentioned Aidan's name "and Master Kyle, they're coming to see you, don't you realise, Finns father has bought you for him- you cost a small fortune, the most they've ever spent on a girl, you're his, his slave"

Finn had bought her? No way, how could he have the cheek? How could he do this to her? "Where am I?" Demanded Cali, her frustration and fear showing "Groveston manor, East wing, this is Finns side of the estate, his father resides in the west wing" "no way" said Cali, her voice getting louder "I'm not being kept here" she started pulling at the door but it was locked "whats your name? give me the key!" "It's Gwen, please stop though they will hear, please stop!" "Where's the key, how can I get out?" "They have it, and you can't, this place is like a fortress, everything is locked" Cali began to yell and bang on the door while Gwen just stood there. "It's no use, yelling wont do anything, eventually you'll learn to give up" "I don't give up"

The boys had heard the noise, walking down the corridor Finn took his bedroom key out of his pocket and unlocked the door, he was met with Cali screaming in his face, he grabbed hold of her arms pushing her backwards so she fell onto the bed. He then straddled her stomache and held her hands above her head.

"Gwen what's going on, I told you to keep her calm?" He said from on top of Cali "I'm so sorry sir, she wouldn't listen, I tried but she..." Finn gave her a death glare and Gwen immediately stopped talking and looked down. Aidan walked over to her and she flinched away. He placed his arm around her back and began to massage her thigh with his thumb. "I can take care of Gwen's punishment Finn, you focus on your little bitch over there" "what ever Aidan" replied Finn while staring down at Cali. Aidan grinned and pushed Gwen out the room, she was trembling. "Kyle can you go get me two cuffs, the ones that lock, and a leash?" "Sure thing" replied Kyle as he left the room.

Finn was still on top of Cali, she squirmed underneath him. He wore only a pair of denim jeans with a large stylish leather belt. His powerful arms held her down and his ripped stomache tensed over her squirming body. "You do look gorgeous" he murmured "fuck off, you're sick!" Yelled Cali "listen miss, the only thing I'm getting sick of is your behaviour. Don't you see, I'm trying to help you. What other girl has the security you have...you will always be mine" he lowered his head down to her shoulder and brushed his lips against Cali's soft skin "you will learn" he murmured as he began to nip at her collar bone "and you will submit to me" he trailed off as he began to kiss Cali just below her ear.

She turned her head and shut her eyes, she hated this guy, felt uncomfortable and did not trust him.

That second Kyle came through the door holding a large plastic box "Aidan took most of the stuff so I brought the rest for you" inside the box was padlocks, chains, leather collars, hand cuffs, wrist restraints, leg restraints and leather leads. "Pass me those two wrist restraints, a padlock and a leash" Kyle passed the objects, still holding Cali's wrists Finn put one arm under the small of her back and scooted her up the bed towards the head board. Then taking the two restraints he cuffed her hands to the metal head board and locked them.

"What the hell do you think you're doing! You can't control me!" Cried Cali, she then moved sideways and tucked her legs under herself so she was now kneeling. "You want to try me?" Said Finn in an ever so serious tone. "I think I'll leave you guys to it" whispered Kyle almost laughing as he walked out the room, pulling the door closed behind him.

"I need you to listen to me..." Began Finn as he sat back on the bed. "It's my birthday party tonight, about 300 people are attending. My father will be there. He will want to see and inspect you, I don't want him to be disappointed. Therefore you will behave" Cali stared at him, she opened her mouth to talk but Finn lurched foreword, his lips crashing into Cali's, he cupped the back of her head and pulled her closer. Cali tried to scream, but Finns tongue muted her. Her eyes widened and a single tear ran down her cheek.

Finn released her and pulled back, gasping for a breath. "We'll continue this later baby" he whispered "until then I'll send Gwen and some other girls to dress you" then he left the room, locking the door behind him.

"Continue this later? Oh God what is he going to do!" Thought Cali. For the first time in her life Cali felt inferior, she had lost any power she ever had, now she was just a toy for Finn. She buried her head in her arms and sobbed.