- nine

"It's literally only been two weeks, how do you boys eat so much?" Luke and I were sent to grocery shop for their house... again.

"I seriously don't know. Actually, I do, it's Michael's fault completely, he eats nonstop."

"Okay, but like, same."

"Shut up you weight like four pounds."

"Says the breadstick? Anyway, I really fucking hope they have organic poptarts here." I haven't had poptarts in an entire year and the boys' trash diet is making me crave them like crazy.

"Hey don't fucking swear!!" Lol what makes him think he's Ashton.

"Wow double standards okay. You do you," I say, my joke apparent by the grin taking up my face.

"You're literally the funniest person I know, even funnier than Ashton, and that's saying a lot."

"You're literally just like every fourteen year old girl that is currently living."

"You're such an asshole."

"Ditto, bitchface."

"So, do you wanna split up and get this done or stay together?"

"How about we get as much as we can without looking too hard and then I'll help look for all the rest?"

"That's, like, genius."

"I try to find things that make grocery shopping more than something on a checklist. Oh!! Let's play a game. I'll go get another cart and then you send me a copy of the list, we meet next to the... Starbucks and in twenty minutes and the loser - whoever gets the least amount - pays for coffee or whatever."

"Yeah!! Let's do this!!!" He's so cute when he's excited.

+++

I'm running in and out the aisles, getting glares from mothers and elderlies, but I couldn't care less. I want to win. Paying for our coffee wouldn't be the least bit troublesome, but I'll get bragging rights. And I get to tell the story of how I beat his motherfreaking ass at a grocery store game.

I swear I almost get caught six times but I slow down before the wandering manager sees me sprinting. We can't get caught either. I decide to call Luke.

"I'm kind of on a mission right no-"

"I know, it's me. I forget to tell you not to get caught. If you do, you lose. Rule is in effect as of now. Gotta go."

+++

Its been twenty minutes and I'm waiting for Luke by the Starbucks next to the entrance doors. Where is that dork? Oh, there he is. Luke is sprinting towards me, but stops abrubtly when he sees me standing there, the cart compelety full.

"Do you know what you want yet?"

"Caramel macchiato and pumpkin bread please."

"'Caramel.'" He mocks me, going up to the counter to place our orders.

"You're the one who literally gets frappuchinos every time you come here," me trailing behind him.

"Rude. You are rude."

"Awe, babe is butthurt," I make a pouty face at him, mocking his attitude. He kiddingly glares at me.

"You know I'm kidding..."

"Oh yeah, totally."

He stands by me again and waits for our drinks to be ready. He put his hand in the one not holding on to the cart and smiles. he leans closer to me, our cheeks grazing each others'.

"I'm really glad I met you." He plants his lips on my nose and then goes to get our coffee from the counter. "Will you hold this until we get to the car so I am not judged," he says already handing me his frappuchino.

"Lol no, I want my coffee!"

"Fine. Fuck you."

"Isn't that the goal?" He shifts his legs to put his weight on the other.

"It's Michael's..." I hardly hear him over all the chatter in the checkout lanes.

What the f...??????

_____________a/n_____________

ooooh plot twist

i lied i am sorry but it is up now. i totally forgot and i had a lot of stuff to do pls 4give