- eight

WARNING
THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER
CARRY ON (LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL)
____________________________

"Luke, I..." I want this so badly.

"I'm so sorry, we don't have to."

"No, I want to, but, are you...?"

"No."

"Oh." I mean, he's hot, but that is not what I expected.

"Are you?"

"Um, yeah." I'm a virgin!! "Oh shit, yeah. I'm sorry for leading you on, I'm so sorry."

"No it's okay. How about we just watch a movie? I'm sorry I keep making you uncomfortable."

"No it's okay. Um, I don't really want to watch a movie. Can we... um, can we make out?"

"Yeah. Yeah, okay."

I swing my leg over both of his, rest my hands on the back of his neck and press my lips to the corner of his mouth, then to his jaw, and to where I can feel his heartbeat speed up on his neck. My hands sneak under the hem of his shirt. He kisses my lips again, harder than he had earlier, and I give him the green light and slip my tongue into his mouth. He follows my actions, pressing his chest closer to mine and gripping my ass with both hands, thumbs in the belt loops of my jeans. Tell mommy I'm watching YouTube from the closet, wishing to be the friction in her jeans. At the remembrance of these lyrics, I rock my hips over Luke's growing erection. He whines the minute I pause, but I only do so to push his back to the mattress. He takes the chance to remove his shirt, and I return to kissing his neck once it hits the floor. Mesmerized by his bare chest, I draw my lips to his collarbone and continue down his chest until I reach the top of his jeans.

I look at Luke, our eyes locking, panic evident in mine. "I have no idea how to do this."

"Kae, seriously, you don't have to do this."

"I want to, da-"

"Were you about to call me daddy?"

"Uh, no." I'm lying ohmygod this is so embarrassing I'm going to die.

"It's fine..... that's really, um, that's really hot."

"Um okay can you just help me with... this," I say, referring to his 'little friend'.

"Yeah, just let me," he stops speaking as he beings to unbuckle his belt and shoves his tight jeans down below his knees.

Am I ready for this? Do I really want to do this with a boy I met days ago? No. No, I don't. Well, I do. But I can't.

"Luke I- I really, really, want to do this, but I just- I can't. I can't do this."

"It's okay, baby, it's fine." He locks his fingers together over my leg, and looks into my eyes, "It's alright, babe."

"Thank you."

"It's nothing. I didn't think it was a good idea either," he smiles softly and kisses my forehead. I smile, too.

"Can we watch a movie and cuddle? Oh, and I have pop- Oh hey we made pizza! It should be ready soon."

"Why don't we check on it?"

"Well, I would, but I don't really want to get up."

"I can check it for you."

"Would you, dear?" He hums an "mmhm" and wanders into the kitchen. Nice butt, babe.

"The timer is done, should I take it out?!"

"Let me check it real quick," I yell back. When I reach the kitchen, I open the oven and examine the sides before deciding it's readiness. "We need to let it cool for a few minutes, but it's done."

"I am very excited," says Luke with an anticipate look in his eye.

"You look more interested in that thing than me," I laugh, pointing to the pizza on the stove.

"I am," he jokes.

"Douche," I joke back. Two can play at this game.

________________________________
a/n
yesterday was shit. hopefully today will be better #tgif