- ten

"Luke that doesn't any make sense. I've only talked to him like once. We've never even had a full conversation."

"Yeah , I know. Normally he wouldn't do this, he's one of my best frie-"

"He's an asshole. He was one before and he's always going to be that way. People don't change."

"What? Kae, that's bullshit. And don't talk about him like that. He'll 'punish' you."
He mumbles low enough to where he believes I won't hear him: "Kinky ass freak"

"He won't be getting anywhere near me."

"Did you not hear what I just said? He'll be as forceful as he can and convince himself you're going to enjoy it."

"How the hell do you know that?"

He's silent for a moment, for too long.

"Luke have you ever.....?"

"Yeah. It was a one time thing and I cried. He switched from fuck buddy to best friend mode instantly. That's why I don't want you talking shit about him. Because he actually has a heart."

"I'm sorry but he hasn't done much to make a very good impression on me."

"Do you think he's hot?"

"Not anymore." He looks a little hurt. "But I'm set on you."

A smile sneaks onto his lips. "Me too."

"Are we okay, Luke? I don't want this to ruin... this," I gesture towards our now waffled palms.

"Yeah. Can we go to your place and watch movies?"

"Of course." I kiss his cheek and he helps me load all the bags into the back of my car. "But we have to drop all this food off at yours first."

+++

"You don't have to go in there if you don't want to," Luke tells me as I park the car.

"It's fine. And I don't want to have to make you put everything away by yourself. Also i don't know how organized you guys are, but considering you're guys, I'll assume you aren't."

"Um, have you met Ashton? Or me? We always make sure everything is in the right place. Ashton's basically our mom."

"It doesn't sound like that's a good thing."

"Believe me, it's not. He's so annoying sometimes. But he knows when to be chill. That's why we haven't kicked him out."

"At least you have someone to keep you in line. Living on your own makes you responsible for everything."

"We've been hanging out so much I forgot that you don't have a roommate or anything."

"I like it most of the time, though. No one's ever up my ass."

"That's nice."

We walk inside with all the bags on our arms, refusing to take trips back to the car. I purposely omit telling Luke that Michael is going to get an earful as soon as I am given a chance.

"Are the boys home?," I ask as he searches for the key in his pocket.

"Probably, Calum usually texts me if they go out and I didn't hear anything from him." When he finishes speaking, the door opens, but I didn't pay much attention after I got the answer I was looking for.

We set the groceries on the dining table, which is covered in dust, and kitchen counter. Ashton wanders in and begins helping Luke put everything away.

"Where is the bathroom again, Lukey?"

"Right down that hall, babe. It's the first door." Oh my, that was hot.

"Thank you." I go down the hall, looking for a bright haired boy in a room that wasn't the one I requested.

I peak quietly in the rooms with open doors, to no avail. With my view of Michael, it comes to mind that his room would be the furthest from everyone else's.

I knock quietly, not wanting to make too much noise or Luke aware of what my real intentions were.

Michael appears in the crack between the frame and the door, and his eyes widen when he recognizes me.

"Not who I was expecting, but this is better. Come on in, kitten."

"Its Kae. And I'm not here to flirt or do whatever you had in mind. I'm here to tell you to get me off of your mind. Got it?"

"Sorry, I didn't get a single bit of that, I was focusing on how perfect your body is."

"Don't look at my body, creep. Look at my eyes."

"Both are beautiful, and turn me on."

"Let's get one thing straight. I'm not doing anything with you."

"Will you if I make you?" His (stunning) green eyes darken, telling me lust is taking over his senses.

____________________________________

shits goin down y'all.

will probably update tomorrow or Monday again.

peace out

xx, zo