Dance With Me For The Night

Zaria POV
Being a high power attorney in New York City  was frustrating. It was hard being the only woman. Then I am African American so that is just the icing on the cake.

All them think they can just walk over me and I won't say anything. When they are so wrong.

But that doesn't matter now I am currently in the bigger case of my career.

Manhattan vs. Peterson

My client  being Daniel Peterson is being framed for a murder he didn't committee.

Right now the jury is trying to decide whether or not my client is guilty or not.

We have a 50/50 chance of winning.

But the prosecutor was. Matter fact he was too good.

He was the never loss a case in his life Terry Thomas.

Or better know as my enemy. His firm has been trying to get me to work over there for years but I turn them down every time.

The jury comes back from their chamber.

Everybody in the courtroom got quiet waiting to hear what they were going to say

"We the jury have found the defendant not guilty."

When those words came out the juries mouth. I wanted to jump for joy.

Every in the courtroom started clapping.

I hugged my as he had tears running down his cheeks.

"Thank you Ms. James."

"Your welcome I wasn't going to let them prove you were guilty when you weren't." I say.

I leave Mr. Peterson and his family to walk toward Terry.

"Wow Ms. James you look might fine in that skirt it."

This is why I don't like him he is always trying to get up under my skin.

"Whatever Terry I just came over here to say good job."

"Well thank you it would be better if you accept my job proposal and come work for my firm."

"No I am good I look watching your firms faces every time I bet y'all in a case."

"You will accept my offer one day."

"Ok If you say so." I say while walking off.

Later that day

I am currently on my way home when I get a call from my best friend Jakirya. We have been best fried since about the third grade.

She is a neurosurgeon at the Veteran's Hospital here in NYC.

"You won didn't?"

"Yassss you should have sen Terry's face when the jury said he was innocent ."

"I would love to with his ugly self. He swear he cute."

"I know and he had the nerve to tell me I was looking mighty fine. I was so disgusted" I say.

"Ewww Girl I would have slapped in in front of all y'all colleagues."

"I know you would."

"We'll since you won lets go out and celebrate. Drinks"

"You know how I feel about going out." I say.

"Come on Zaria it has been three years. You are 31 years old now let's go party until we can't stop."

Now that I am older i want to be married and have kids but that always hasn't worked out for a plus size woman like me.

But I ain't getting any younger though.

"Alright I will go with you this one night.

"Alright I will be at yo house at 8 and you betta be ready cuz you know how you is when it comes to getting dressed"

"Whatever you just be on time."

9 o'clock that night

Jakirya and I are currently at the bar trying to get a drink in this packed club.

"Why is this club so packed tonight?" I ask.

"I heard Odell Beckham Jr. is here." the bartender says while handing us out drinks.

"Oh that man is all types of fine." Jakirya says.

I just shake my head.

After getting another drink I start to feel my buzz. So I leave Jakirya at the bar and I got out on the dance floor and start to dance.

Or Nah by The Weeknd the remix comes on

Do like the way I flick my tongue or

You can ride my face until you drip in cum

Can you lick the tip and throw the Dick or nah

Can you let me stretch that pussy out or nah 

I feel somebody come up behind me and start to dance  with me.

We both grind together to the beat.

As the beat slowly goes away I start to walk away until the mystery man pulls me back.

I turn toward him to get a good look at him and I realize that he is fine.

Mighty fine at that.

"Dance with me again."

"But there's  not even a song on" I say.

"Just dance with me" he says whiling pulling me into him.

That what I did I danced with him the whole night.

*************************************

Wassup guys 😄

New story

Vote/ Comment

Zaria James in the multimedia is played by the beautiful Danielle Brooks

Word Count: 825