22: CHRISTMAS PART: 2

Zaria Pov
I wake to still be laying on Odell's chest. D

"Get up Odell it's Christmas" I say slapping his chest as I get out the bed.

"Zaria baby it's too early in the morning for that" he says pulling the cover up over him.

"Odell get up" I say going  into the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After getting finished with my morning routine  I come out the bathroom to Odell still in the bed.

"Odell get it's Christmas and we need to go down stairs with everybody else and open presents" I say as I get on top of him and straddle his lap.

"I don't need to go down stairs and open presents my present is right here" he says putting his hand on my waist.

"We'll you won't get into your present unless you come down stairs and open gifts" I say hopping off his lap and walking down stairs.

I walk down stairs to see wrapping paper every where. I see Sonny sitting on the ground playing with a toy.

"I see y'all started without" I say as I sit on the couch beside Heather.

"Sorry Sis but I didn't open up the gift you got me cause I thought that would have been rude" Jazzy says.

Laughing I say "Well since I'm done here you can open it now".

She grabs the gift and rips the paper. She opens the box to reveal a gold MK Watch.

"Aww Zaria you got me a MK Watch how you knew I wanted one of these. You must have seen my birthday list" she says.

"Nawl I just figured you would like that" I say.

I get up and grab the other gifts I got for them.

"Here you go Heather, Sr, Kordell, and Sonny" I say handing them their gifts.

I sit Sonny in my lap so I can help him open the gift. I rip the paper off to reveal a VTech Go Go Smart Wheels Ultimate RC Speedway. He just looks at the box.

"Zaria thank you for the purse" Heather says as she brings me in for a hug.

"Your welcome" I say as I get up and walk into the kitchen.

I walk up to island and get the two big dog bones off the island. I take the bones and walk outside onto the patio.

Both Tzar and Dre and jump on me.

"I see somebody missed me. " I say rubbing behind their ears "I brought y'all a gift".

I sit both if the bones down in front of them and they grab them so quick we their mouths. They start to gnaw on them.

I laugh and walk back in the house to see Odell has came down stairs. I walk over to the tree and pick his gift up and hand it to him.

He rips the wrapping paper off and opens the box to reveal a Rolex.

"Aww baby you got me that Rolex I was looking at a couple weeks ago" he says.

He leans over and pecks my lip.

"Alright since everybody has gotten their gift it is time for to give you mine" he says.

He gets up and walks out the room and cones back with a blindfold. I look at him like he is crazy.

"Baby I'm need you to put this one" he says.

"Why can't I just unwrap the gift" I say.

He gives me that look so I reluctantly take the blindfold and put it on.