20:H3'S SICK

Zaria Pov
"Grandma what you going to cook for Christmas?" I ask.

"Girl I'm coming to your house for Christmas you mean what are you going to cook for Christmas" she says.

"Well grandma I could use some help that is a lot of food to cook" I say.

"I'll see what I can do" she says.

"Daddy" I yell walking in the living room.

Every sine Thanksgiving my dad and I have got closer.

"You called me" he says looking away from the tv at me.

"How did the job interview go yesterday?" I ask.

"They said they would call me in a couple says if I got the job"

"We'll look at you daddy getting a job. Now all you need is a house"

"Yo grandma ain't got let me leave" he whispers.

Laughing I say " What you mean by that"

"You grandma is lonely and she need sum dick" he yells.

"Daddy" I say as I hit on the shoulder.

"I'm being for real she need some dick. If she get some dick she wouldn't be the same women" he says.

"Daddy you a trip but how bout after Christmas we look for her a man" I say.

"Alright but anyway how Odell doing?"

"Sick at home getting on my nerves" I say.

"Oh wasn't he sick when they played the Dolphins?" He asks.

Rollin my eyes I say" Yes when I told he shouldn't if he knew he wasn't feeling good"

"Well he is a man and that is what we do and we don't listen to our women so I hope you didn't expect him to really listen to you. And you should have known he want going to listen if he playing against Jarvis" he says trying to get me to see Odell's side.

"Well I guess- getting interrupted my phone starts to ring I see Odell's name pop up and I answer it.

"Zaria where you at with my soup I'm hungry" he says as his voice sounds hoarse.

"I'm at my grandma house" I say.

"Well can you hurry up over there and bring me my soup" he says.

Rolling my eyes I say" I'm on my way"

I hang up the phone and I look at my father.

"And y'all are controlling and unconsidered too" I say.

"Yea but y'all still love us though" he says.

"Yea whatever" I say as I lean down and kiss him on the cheek.

"Alright daddy I'm out" I say walking out the the living into the kitchen.

"Alright grandma I gotta go feed Odell this soup so I will see you later" I say as I kiss her cheek.

"Alright baby" she says.

"I'm out" I yell as I walk out.

I walk into the house to mess. Clothes, blankets, and tissues scattered everywhere.

I walk into the kitchen to find a even bigger mess.

"I swear to God imma kill him" I mumble.

I warm his soup and put it in a mug and I walk upstairs to our room find Odell laid up in the covers while Tzar and Dre are chewing on his slippers.

"Odell get up I brought you the soup you asked for." I say.

"My soup" he mumbles.

I sit the soup down so I can fix his pillows so he can sit up and eat this soup.

"Here you go" I say as I sit the soup in his lap.

"You not going to feed it to me" he says pouting.

"Move over" I say as I get in the bed with him to feed him the soup.

Picking up some soup on the spoon I put it to Odell's mouth. He shakes his head no.

"What's wrong with it now Odell?" I ask getting frustrated.

"It too hot and you didn't blow on it to make it less hotter" he says.

"You are really about to make me get up and leave you in here to feed yourself"

"Alright I'll eat it" he says.

Putting the spoon back up to his mouth again he eats the noodles off the spoon.

Later that night
"Zaria" I hear Odell yell even though I am right next door to him in the guest bedroom.

Since he is sick I'm not trying to take any chances.

"What Odell" I say walking into our bedroom.

"Can you rub this cream on my chest?" he asks holding up the cream.

"Yea"

I grab the cream out his hand and I rub some in my hands then I start to rub some on his chest.

"Not so rough baby My chest hurts " he yells.

"Well you better suck up Mr. My chest hurts remember your the one who was wasn't feeling good and still decided to play" I say.

"I had to play baby I'm the only hope the Giants have right now and they need me." He says while coughing.

"So if they need me to play imma play" he says.

"But do you have to play when you are sick Odell that is unhealthy"

"I got to be the team need me and the fans do too. I am a light in a dark tunnel for them right now. With all everything going I'm the one everybody looks at when the media is saying Can Odell Beckham Jr catch his team a playoff spot this or Can Odell Beckham Jr turn this season around for the Giants Baby I got to do what I gotta to help my team win" he says.

Smiling I say" I love that about you. You are so determined and passionate about football and you care so much about your team and your fans."

"So now that you know that let me show how passionate and determined I am about you" he says getting up.

"No Odell you are sick and I don't need you trying to get me sick too I have a case I am working and I have a trial coming up in a couple weeks and I don't need to taking any days off" I say as I push him down.

"Alright I won't show you how passionate and determined I am about you know but imma show you one day" he yells.

"Whatever Odell" I say walking out our bedroom.

----------------------------------------------

Odell was sick

Zaria took care of him

Odell is so passionate and determined about Football

Vote/ Comment

12-19-15😘