21: CHRISTMAS PART 1

Odell Pov:
So everyone is coming in today since Christmas is Friday and today is Thursday. Zaria has been running round all week trying to get everything ready.

"Odell did you put the towels in the bathroom like I asked you" she asks for the thousandth time.

"Yes I did Zaria. You need to calm down and relax everything is going to be fine" I say.

"I know baby but this is our first Christmas together and I won't everything to be perfect" she says.

"And everything will be you got to calm down and relax. Now how about you go to take a nap"

"No I can't I have to make sure the rooms at my house are ready for your Maw Maw and everybody else" she says .

"Don't worry about all that I will handle that I just want you to go up stairs and get some rest" I say.

"Fine" she says walking up the stairs.

Just as I am about to go into the leaving room the door bell rings. I walk to door and open it too see Pops, my momma, Jazzy, Kordell, and Sonny who is sleep in Jazzy's arms.

"Y'all are early" I say I move out the way and let them in.

"Where's Zaria at?" My momma asks.

"She upstairs sleep" I say as I take Sonny out of Jazzy's arms.

"Well I'll go wake her up" my momma says about to walk towards the stairs.

Stopping her I say" Nawl momma I just made her go take nap because she has been stressing out about everything and she need some rest"

"I got six jobs I don't get tired" Kordell mumbles.

"Well since she is napping Jazzy and I will get started on dinner" my momma says walking into the kitchen.

"Man I don't won't to cook" Jazzy mumbles.

"Jazzy you got 5 seconds to get in this kitchen before I come out there and drag you off that couch!" my momma yells from the kitchen.

"Coming momma!" Jazzy yells jumping off the couch running into the kitchen.

Leaving everybody down stairs I run up stairs with Sonny still in my arms I open the door to my bedroom to find Zaria tucked up under a blanket snoring.

Laughing I tuck Sonny under the blanket in front of  Zaria. I lean down and kiss Zaria's forehead before I walk out the room.

I walk down stairs to find Kordell and Pops laid out on the couch watching ESPN.

"Aye you wanna roll with me to check on something real quick?" I ask.

"Yeah I'll rides with you" he says while getting up putting his shoes on.

"You didn't have to ask me I didn't won't to go any way " Kordell says.

"Aight then" I say grabbing my keys.

"You really was going to leave me here with all these women" Kordell says.

"Bruh if you don't come on" I say walking out the house. 

I laugh as Kordell beats me to the car. I get in the car and we pull off.

"So where we going?" Pops ask.

"Car dealership" I say stopping at a red light.

"Car Dealership Odell you got plenty cars what you need another one for?" Pops.

"It ain't for me it's for Zaria" I say turning into the dealership.

We all get out and walk in. I walk up to the front desk.