25: VALENTIN3'S DAY

Zaria POV
"Zaria get up" Odell yells.

"5 more minutes" I mumble turning over.

I feel the cover being snatched off me then I feel a smack on my ass. I sit up in the bed so quick.

"What the hell Odell!" I yell looking at him.

"Get up before we are late" Odell says.
I look over at the clock to see it is 2:00 in the morning.

"Late for what Odell it's 2:00 in the morning what is opened this early in the morning that we can't be late for!" I yell.

"First stop all that yell now don't worry about all that just get dressed and meet me down stairs" he says coming out the bathroom.

"I swear sometimes I could just kill him" I mumble to myself while getting out the bed.

I hop in the shower and take a 30 minute shower. I get out put on some black joggers, a long sleeve shirt and, a pair of Uggs. I grab my phone of the charger, my purse, and one of Odell's big jackets then I walk down stairs looking for Odell who is nowhere in site.

I just sit on the couch and play with Tzar and Dre. I hear Odell coming down the stairs.

"Zaria you ready!"Odell yells coming down the last stairs with a suitcase.

"First of all why are you yelling this early in the morning and second I'm for where the hell ever we are going!"I yell right back at him.

"Imma let that slide since you haven't gotten your whole 18 hours of sleep" he mumbles.

I just roll my eyes and walk toward the door.

"Tzar and Dre go to bed" Odell tells them then I hear feet scuffing away.

"You ready?" I ask turning around.

He just bods his head, so I open the door and stand in the middle of the cars.

Is he going to tell me which one we are taking.

"We riding in the the Rolls Royce" he says reading my mind.

Nodding my head I walk toward the passenger side wait on him to open the door.

Once he opens the door I reach in the backseat and grab the blanket that left back there and wrap it around myself.

Odell looks at me then laughs then he starts the car and backs out and gets on the road headed to wherever we are going.

"Where are we going Odell?" I ask.

"Its a surprise" he says.

"It better be Beyonce if I have to wakeup at 2 o'clock in the morning to see it" I say.

"It'd even better" he says.

"What could be better than Queen Bey herself"I say looking at him like he is crazy.

"Ever since she dropped Formation and her Superbowl performance you have been in Formation mood for the longest" he says.

"I'm not getting out of it until she drops her album" I say as I yawn.

"Well Formation yourself to sleep then" Odell says.

"Imma do that too" I mumble as I start to doze off to sleep.

Odell POV
After for a while we finally arrive at the airport where the private jet is waiting to take off.

Cutting the engine off, I get out the car and get the bag from the trunk out. I walk to Zaria's side and open the door too see her knocked out. I unbuckle the seat belt and I start to wake her.