8:NI3C3S & N3PH3WS

Odell Pov
So yesterday went great for Zaria. She got along great with my momma and my little sister.

Which is great because I need my 3 top women in my life to be getting along great.

I am currently watching Zaria sleep.

Since I made her spend the night instead of her driving all the way cross town to go home.

She looks to cute laying here on my chest. I have been study here face for the longest.

"You know it is rude to stare right."

I look down to see Zaria look up at me.

"Not when I am staring at my wife." I say looking back down at her and kissing her forehead.

She blushes and tries to get out my arms.

"Where you think you going." I say pulling her on top of me.

She squealed.

"To the bathroom now let me go."

"No stay in bed with me." I say while pouting.

"No I got to get up and cook breakfast for your mom and sister." She says.

"They can starve. I want you to stay in the bed with me." I say pulling her even closer to meet.

"Odell" she says hitting me, "I will lay with you for another hour but after that I am getting back in the bed".

"Your the best." I say pulling the covers back over us.

"You just a big baby that I spoil too much" she mumbles while getting comfortable.

Later that day
"So when you and my brother going to have some kids." Jazzy asks making turn around and look at her like she is crazy.

"Huh" I say.

"When is y'all going to give me some grand kids?" Heather asked.

"I don't really think we both are ready for that and we still are getting to know each other." I say.

"We'll y'all have time you are still in yo 20's."

I busted out laughing.

"What." Heather and Jazzy say while looking at me.

"I'm not in my 20's I'm 31." I say.

"Fr"

"Yes" I say while laughing.

"You don't look 31 at all." Heather says.

"I know."

"We'll now that is out y'all really need to work my nieces and nephews." Jazzy says which cause Heather to bit her her.

"You really want then don't you." I say.

"Yes I need somebody to talk too." She starts going into how she is lonely at home.

"Girl if they have a baby they baby ain't going to talk back to you." Heather says looking at Jazzy like she is crazy.

I couldn't help but laugh at the both of them.

The Next day
So Odell currently has me watching football film with him since they have a game tomorrow against the Eagles.
SinceHeather and Jazzy are out shopping.

I have no clue what is going on in these films. I am too confused.

"So why do I have to watch this?" I question looking back up at Odell since I am laying in his lay.

"So you can see how daddy brings home money." He says not really paying attention to me.

Daddy This Nigga

"Daddy. When did you become daddy?"

"Girl I always been yo daddy." He says looking down at me.

"Whatever your sister asked me a good question about that yesterday."

"What she say" he says while stopping the film.

"She asked when we going to give her some nieces and nephews." I say.

"So what did you say?" He asks.

"I told her that I don't think we are ready for kids."I say as he shifts up under me.

"I just you don't like that."

"Nawl it ain't that I don't like that I just don't agree. Because I feel like I am ready to have kids." He says

" We'll baby in my opinion  we both have busy schedules and I don't think a baby would fit into that right. And we just got married so that means we are still in the honeymoon stage. And with us still being in the honeymoon stage we are still getting to know each. And you are ready to never have alone time and to always hear feet chattering all day." I say.

"Alright but I don't want to be waiting a couple years."

"I know just give it some time and we haven't even had sex but one time and we both was drunk." I say.

"It only takes one time."

*************************************

Jazzy want some nieces and nephew

Zaria says Odell and her ain't ready for all that yet they still getting to know each other

Vote/ Comment

Word Count: 776

Oh and tomorrow my birthday 🎉🎊