12: BIRTHDAY

Zaria Pov
Today is Odell's birthday and he has been singing happy birthday to himself
all day.

Jeremy, Jarvis, and Kav arrived yesterday from what I heard from Odell. I guess I will meet then tonight when they come to pick him.

I haven't even go him a gift yet. I mean what do you get somebody that can have anything in the world.

So right now I am trying to think what I could get but he has been in my ear all day.

"Odell would you quick" I say out of frustration trying to get away from him but he has a strong grip.

"Now you know it's wrong to yell at he birthday boy on his birthday." He whisper biting my ear.

"I know but I am trying to figure out what get you"

"What type of wife are not to already have my gift" he says trying to sound hurt.

"I'm sorry but what do you get someone that can have anything they want?" I question.

"Well just think our the box. It really doesn't matter what you get because I got all I need for right now" he says kissing my cheek "but I will have everything I need when you let me get you pregnant".

I just roll my eyes because he knows how I feel about this.

"But just get me something that I won't ever forget"

"Alright but can you do something for me?" I ask.

"What you want me to do?" He asks raising his eyebrow.

"Can you massage my feet?"

"Hell nawl" he yells "why should I do something for you when it is my birthday."

"Please" I pout.

"Nope"

"I'll let you rub my booty after"

"I guess" he says while grabbing my feet.

I know that would work on him since he likes to rub my feet all the time.

"Odell you know if I hear about you with any girl imma cut yo dick off and feed it to you right" I say being so serious.

His eyes widen.

"Alright I wasn't going to do anything anyway" he says.

"Oh whatever" I say getting up from the couch and walking in the kitchen.

"So what are you going to be doing while I am gone" he asks.

"Oh I got my own plans" I say smirking.

"With who" he says raising his eyebrow.

"Don't worry bout all that".

"I swear if it's with that big headed ass nigga the he showing up at yo office all the time that you think I don't know about you got another thing coming." he says.

"Nawl with Jakirya and how you know about Terry showing up at my office?" I question.

"Because Ms. Gloria told me and why you didn't tell me?" He questions

"I felt I didn't need to tell you" I say.

"So you feel like you don't have the need to tell me your husband that this ugly big headed ass nigga is showing up at yo job everybody" he says looking at me like I was crazy.

"Nawl because he is one of my colleagues and I don't need you fighting or me losing job" I say.

"Alright if you got this imma let you handle this but if he step out line just know imma be right there to knock him right back in line"