2. I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING To S33 YOU AGAIN

Zaria Pov:
It has been two months since that night and I haven't seen Odell since.

I found out his name from Jakirya. I also found out his age and I don't think that would work.

He is 22 and I am 31 nine years apart.

We both are in two different parts in our life.

Anyway right now I am working on this big case.

Terry has still be using these same ole corny lines to trying to get me to get with work with.

When I know I wouldn't even get to work on cases with all the people over there.

So I am fine where I am at.

"Ms. James there is a man here to see you." I her through my intercom from my receptionist.

"Who is it?" I ask wondering who would want to see me.

"He says you know him."

" Just send him in." I say.

Who is this person coming to my office and not Telly my receptionist who they are.

I go back to looking at evidence when I hear the door to my office open.

I look up and see my so called husband.

"I see you haven't changed the name on the door yet." He says while sitting at one of the chairs in front of my desk.

"I'm not changing that to some man's name and I don't even know him." I say,

"Get to know me baby."

"How would I know you when I haven't seen you in two months Odell."

"I see you did your search if you know my name." He says smirking.

"There wasn't much to research that you play for the Giants."

"Was that all you found?" He questions me.

"Oh that you are 22. Which means you are about 9 years younger than me."

"You know you don't look a day over 30 right."

"Yea I get that a lot but anyway why are you here?"

" I came to drop these off." He taking two tickets off his pocket and putting them on my desk.

"What do you want me to do with these." I ask cuz I'm really note a big fan of football.

"All these degrees on the wall and you don't know what to do with them. I want you and one of your friends to come to my game tomorrow."

"I don't really like football."

"Well I don't really like football like that and too many people are there."

"You will be in a skybox. Only people that I give tickets to will be there."

"Do I have to" I say so trying to get out of this I am trying to relax on Sunday not be at a football game.

"Yes as I my wife I would like to see you supporting me." He says.

"I didn't agree to the marriage"

"You didn't have to you know you couldn't turn this down and about this marriage."

He walks around my desk and pics me up out of my seat and puts my leg around his waist.

"Since we are married you need to start wearing your ring." He says while getting the ring out his pocket and sliding it on my finger "Don't take it off either".

I look at him like he is crazy and I try to take it off.

"Didn't I tell you not to do that." He says while giving me that look.

"I was just playing. I'm not going to take it off as long as you don't take yours off." I say giving him that same look he gave me.

He just laughs and says I promise.

"Gimme a kiss" he says.

"I don't know where your mouth had been." I say looking at him like he crazy.

"It has been waiting on you to give it some sugar." He says trying to be funny.

"Close your eyes." I say.

He closes his eyes and kiss him on the cheek and jump out of his grip and sit back in my chair.

He leans down in whispers in my ear "I will remember that.". Then he kiss behind my ear.

Making a flame in my body light up.

He starts to walk out my office until he turns back around and throws something at me.

I catch it and see that it is a jersey that has his name and number on it.

"Wear that to the game tomorrow Mrs. Zaria Beckham" he says then walks out the door.

*************************************
Odell is claiming Zaria as his wife

He told her don't take that ring off

He wants Zaria to support him

It's funny how Zaria don't like football but is married to a football player

Vote / Comment

Word Count: 786