9:DINN3R

Zaria Pov
"Gloria you can head home if you like." I say telling Gloria she can go home since it is 9.

"Alright." She says.

I hear he putting her things up.

"Imma bout to head out do good night." She says leaving out.

"Good night see you in the morning." I say.

I hear the door close.

I look over at the lock seeing it is 9:05. I will probably leave at 10 if I am finished with this case I just got today.

I swear I never have a break. Even if I take a week off I still feel like I need to work.

Heather and Jazzy left earlier today when Odell and I dropped them off at the airport.

Before they got on the plane Jazzy pulled me to the side and said "next time she see me I better be pregnant with her niece or nephew.

I  couldn't help but laugh because she is so determined about these nieces and nephews.

In reality I am ready to have a baby but some things have to happen first before Odell and I even go down that route.

While in my thoughts I hear someone knock at the door. I go open the door to door to see Odell standing there freezing since it has got a cold here in New York.

"Odell what are you doing here."  I say while pulling him out the cold and closing the door.

"We'll I had a nice dinner planned for my wife but she don't know how to answer the phone or read texts. I decided to tell her in person." He says.

"Oh Odell I'm sorry I got caught up in my work and I lost track of time and I didn't even see your text" I say feeling guilty.

"Yeah whatever just hurry up and put your stuff up so we can go." He says walking to the door.

After putting everything up and shutting everything down. I put my coat on and grab my purse and I walk to the door to see Odell standing there.

"Let's to wherever you taking me." I say opening the door walking his car.

He opens the door for me and he runs across the car and gets in and we pull off.

I'm not worried about my car since he dropped me off this morning.

"Odell."

"Hmm." He says looking from the road to me.

"How you feeling about that lose from Monday?" I ask.

I know he is upset because from getting to know him I can tell that he doesn't like to lose.

"I was upset at first because I felt I didn't do my best but we still got more games to win." He says.

"You still played good even if y'all lose. I was still proud ." I say sounding like a real football wife.

He just smirks and says "you watch me play."

"Of course I do you are my husband and since I can't go to every game I watch them on tv." I say as he pulls up to the house.

He doesn't say anything. He just leans across and kisses me on the lips and gets out the car.

"What was that for?" I ask as he holds my door.

"Because you the best." He says walking me into the house.

He walks me into the dining room to see candles lite and dinner sitting on the table.

"Aww baby you so sweet." I say while kissing him.

"I know now let's eat"

Later that night

"So your birthday is coming up soon." I say.

"Yea ya boy turning 23. Imma be turt. But what you going to get me." He ask.

"It's a surprise." I say.

He rolls his eyes which in return makes me laugh.

"What you plan on doing seen you say you going to be turning up." I say.

"Club Jarvis, Jeremy, and Kav coming into town for the weekend. So we definitely going clubbing." He says.

I just roll my eyes.

"What you rolling yo eyes for?" He asks.

"So let me get this straight a 22 year old who is turing 23 is going clubbing with his friends. You don't expect me to question that." I say

"I don't see anything wrong we just going clubbing." He says.

"Whatever." I say just dropping the subject.

"You trust me right." I nod my head " we'll trust me when I say nothing a ain't going to happen."

"Alright." I say.

"We'll now we got that over I think I deserve something for cooking dinner." He says.

I grab him by his collar and smash my lips into his.

*************************************

Zaria's a workaholic

Odell coming dinner

He going clubbing for his glo day

Vote/ Comment

Word Count: 799