Chapter Two

:Edited 3/12/16

Kelsey

I wake up yet again to my alarm, but instead of jumping up and throwing on the first cloths I can get to. I just lay there and wait to wake up. Once I'm awake I shower in the small bathroom I'm provided, and then change into my nicer cloths. I don't get to wear them often only on my days off which I get one every other week. Its horrible and I always beg for the days to pass. I walk down stairs, still cautious. I grab an apple to eat, knowing because I have the day off I don't necessarily have any rules to follow.

Hello. A voice said suddenly, making me drop my apple. I look around the kitchen but don't see anyone. I bite my lip confused. I turn back, grabbing my apple off the floor and pouting I throw it in the trash. Just what I need. Bad enough with everything else now I'm going crazy. I think to myself as I walk outside.

Heeellloooo!  The voice said again, louder this timeI turn quickly, expecting to see someone behind me but yet again I'm alone. The only people that are out here right now are those who harvest the vegetables and such. "W-who's there?" I ask.

I hear laughing, and then the voice speaks again. I'm Siera your wolf. The voice says.

"M-my wolf?" I say in disbelief. I'd always heard that when a wolf turns eighteen they'd get their wolf. I had always hoped, but I thought it was a lie.

Yes. I am your wolf. I am pleased to meet you Kelsey. My wolf says laughing.

"So it's true?! We have wolf spirits in our minds?" I ask. Not knowing much about this.

Yes, and I am yours. You don't need to speak out loud. I can hear your thoughts. My wolf says amused.

I blush in embarrassment at how that would look to someone else, me talking to myself. O-oh I see.. Sorry.. I didn't know.. I say sadly.

I know, it's wrong how they treat you! You are stronger than they think. I'm sorry to just introduce myself and then leave but I have to rest. I'll speak with you soon, Kelsey. Siera says and I can almost literally see her in my mind curl up and fall asleep.

I occupy myself almost the entire day with things I love, singing, drawling and just walking. I knew I'd find my ate today, I just knew it. But who will it be?

~*~

At six sharp the whole pack was crowded outside the pack house. The new Alpha has arrived and we are waiting to meet him. I feel anxiety shoot through me. But it's replaced by excitement when I sniff something that smells amazing. It smelt like rain and forest. I looked towards the smell and watched a tall man walk up the stage. I couldn't take my eyes off him. I'd never seen a man look so, I don't even know gorgeous!  He was at least 6'4, short black hair, and his eyes were steel grey. His body was unlike anything I had ever seen. He was just big. Muscled.

Mate! Mate! My wolf yipped suddenly, making me jump a bit. I look around and sigh when no ones noticed, I look back to my mate and watched. He looks out over the crowed and begins to speak. Just with his voice I find myself melting.

"I am Eli Collins." His voice was deep, and rich like smooth velvet. I felt warmth spread through me. "And I am your new Alpha!" He stated.

I froze and stared wide eyed at my mate. D-did he just say A-Alpha? I gulped. Oh no...no, no, no...

Dont worry he's our mate! Siera said excitedly ohh he's yummy!! She said unashamed.

I shook my head, and breathed a sigh of relieve when we we're dismissed. I quickly walked to the woods. Feeling a sudden urge to be there. I didn't even have time to gather my thoughts when the rain forest scent hit me. I couldn't stop the sigh that left me as his scent washed over me.

"Mate!" I heard him growl and it sent shivers down my spine as I turned and seen Eli standing there. His eyes nearly black, blocking his steel grey.

My wolf spoke for me, "mate!"

Then his eyes returned and I was taken back by the look of disgust on his face as he looked me over.

"U-umm..." I stuttered but he cut me off.

"What is your name?" He asked rather coldly.

I flinched at his tone, "K-Kelsey Hendricks.." I replied

He shook his head, "I can't believe this! I wait all this time for a mate and I get what... this?" He gestures to me and I can feel the tears gather in my eyes. "Your scrawny and ugly and....you can't.. I can't allow an Omega to be my mate!" He says with disgust and revolution.

My wolf whimpers in pain as he speaks to us. "P-please... I-I... We're mates" I say. No! Why? I've waited so long for this day. I've always believed that I could be saved, but now. What did I do to deserve this?! I wanted to scream, but I kept quiet.