Chapter Twenty-One

Kelsey

I followed both Alpha Gracan and Eli into his study. I suddenly became nervous, what did they need to speak with me about?

Calm down Kel.. my wolf said reassuringly.

I took a deep breath, "Have a seat Kelsey." I did as my Alpha said and sat down.

I never looked at Eli, I kept my gaze on Gracan.

"It seems that Alpha Eli here is taking your opinion highly. He believes that your right." I remained cool even though I was highly shocked that he'd actually consider it. "He has also requested a couple of my wolves to help him."

Now I stared at him in confusion, that confusion turned into realization then anger. "I see." I said through clenched teeth.

Alpha Gracan nods, " he has personally requested you. But I will let you choose who will help you. Unfortunately, Jason must remain here." He finished. He watched me closely and I could also feel Eli's eyes on me.

Stay cool, don't let him think it affects you Kel. My wolf said.

How do I do this Siera? I.. I can't do this! I panic.

You can, we will prove that we're stronger and that he made the worst mistake denying us. She replied calmly.

I sighed, "I see. Very well. I want Tyler to come."

Eli growled, "choose another."

I looked at him and raised a brow. "Why? I was told I can pick and I've already chosen."

He simply grumbles and doesn't say any more on it. I return to looking at Gracan. And the proud look is back. I simply smile.

"So it's decided. Pack what you'll need and you leave today." Alpha Gracan said simply and I bit my lip.

I stood, "am I excused then?"

"Yes." My Alpha says and I leave the room without looking back. I head straight for Tyler.

"Tyler!" I yell and he jogs over, slinging his arm over my shoulder.

"Sup? Did you get your ass chewed?" He asked smirking.

I rolled my eyes, "No. But..." I've been requested to help Alpha Eli flush out the traitor.. I finish in our private mind-link.

He stopped and stared at me wide eyed in shock then it turned to half sympathy and half rage.

What do you mean youve been 'requested?' He asked

Seems Eli wants me personaly to help. Oh by the way, I choose you as my second so pack your bags. We leave today. I grin like a mad woman as he chokes on air.

"Whaaaat?!" He yells and I laugh hysterically.

I simply nod, pat his back and head off to pack a bag.

I bump into someone and know that it's Eli. Even though our bond is dulled I can still feel the ghosts of tingles. But I don't even look up as I mumble an apology and walk away quickly.

"I will have to be quick.. I won't be able to stand it long.." I say to myself then get to work on packing cloths and necessities.