Chapter Eighteen

Edited: 3/22/16

Kelsey

I lifted my head as everyone stared at me, Brittney sneered. "We do not have a traitor! How dare you imply that!" She raged.

I felt Tyler and Jason tense beside me, they knew who Brittney was. I never kept it from them. "Obviously you do, or else rouges wouldn't make it past the border patrol. Or your border patrol is lacking in training." I raised a challenging brow to Eli. Who stayed quiet as if thinking.

"Why you little bitch!" Brittney stood. "Our pack isn't lacking, it's been better without your fat ass there holding it back!" She said, smirking evily.

I smiled even when I seen Eli tense he was about to say something but I spoke first cutting him off "hmm I see.. well.." I lifted my shirt up to just under my chest. I ran my finger down my perfectly toned stomach.

"This 'fat ass' is in better condition now that she has a pack to actually do something productive other than banging anything with a dick. So I suggest you shut the fuck up before I snap your anerexic neck" I snarled back. I felt not only Elis heated gaze on my stomach but Tylers so I quickly dropping my shirt. "Besides don't we have better things to figure out than you running your mouth?" When her jaw dropped I simply shrugged.

I could feel Tyler shaking beside me, holding or at least trying to suppress his laugh. I looked at Alpha Gracan, "I apologize Alpha Gracan." I said politely.

I seen his eyes shine with proudness, and I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face. He nods his head.

"So you believe we have a traitor?" Eli began and I looked at him emotionless, nodding. "Hmm, it is a possibility."

I heard Brittney huff, but Eli ignored her. He looked at Gracan. "Can I speak to you privately Alpha?" He asked.

Alpha Gracan nodded, "Dismissed." Jason, Tyler and I left the room. Brittney, their Beta and the other two followed behind. The door closed and I walked outside, Jason and Tyler following.

"Yo, Bitch!" I heard Brittney yell behind me and I sighed. I didn't bother stopping. She wasn't worth it.

"Hey!" She yelled louder, I seen that she had gotten the packs attention and I breathed deeply. "Are you deaf?!"

I stopped and so did Jason and Tyler. Tyler stood to my left and Jason on my right. You could say we're the three musketeers.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"I want you to stay away from Eli!" She snarled. I stared at her wide eyed.

Haven't I been doing that?? Hmm. "If you remember correctly, I left so do not come into my pack and order me around." I growled stepping closer. My wolf clawing to get out.

I seen Moonlight's beta moving towards us, "you need to back off Brittney. Jealousy doesn't look good on you but then it's hard to tell if it's that or the make up plastered all over your face." I grinned as her face got red.

"Eli is mine! He will be my mate, I will be Luna. We've already agreed and I will not let you, some worthless freak stand in the way!" She yelled.

My pack glared at her, Tyler and Jason went ridged. I knew they wanted to attack her. But I showed no signs of distress which was the only thing saving her. I really hated Brittney, she's always been a pain to me literally and figuratively.